“family reunion”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Pineville
Reviewed July 6, 2010

This hotel is fabulous, not just in name, i mean the customer service was wonderful. From the maids , breakfast staff, and front desk workers all were very professional and caring. i recommend this hotel to anyone traveling that area of charlotte/pineville. Great access to carowinds and mall.

• Stayed: June 2010

Reviewed June 8, 2010

Loved the location. A mall across the street and almost anything you would want to eat in the area. Room was clean and help was prompt. We got the king suite and loved it with a coffee maker, frig, microwave, iron and board. Plenty of room in this one with a sofa and a chair. We try to stay here whenever we travel to Charlotte. I would recommend it to anyone. Forgot to mention the full breakfast!! I got the name of one of the employees who was a great help to us. Her name was Tonya Hutton.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2010

Check in was good. I was asked for my drivers license and the young lady was going to copy my drivers license number, which I am very protective of...I declined giving it to her.
Our room was nice, roomy, had a clean bed, was quiet. However, it smelled of something that I would equate to urine. The toilet was loose and the shower head consisted of two streams of water which made it very difficult to shower. There is no security at night on the premises.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2010

I travel for business about 50 weeks a year, the staff at this property is not only friendly but bends over backword to make yoyr stay away from home wonderful. There are alot of hotel chains out their, but this is at the top of the heap.
Rooms are fresh, linens are fabulous, towels soft. My hat off to the manager of housekeeping and the front office manager they know their business and do it,
A MUST STAY.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2010

My stay at the Comfort Suites in Pineville, NC was great!. The staff always go out of their way to assist you. Restaurant, Activities, Sports. When I walk in the door for repeat business, they always call me by name. The staff (Bill, Tonya, Tanzi, Kathy and Therese) is so accommodating. When I had a mistake on my bill, it was handled promptly and efficiently. I would definitely stay there again. Actually, I have future accommodations already set up for my next stay

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 18, 2010

My stay was fot 4 nights and each night was great. The staff from the very first minute of check in until the last minute at check out were fabulous. Over the 4 days of my stay I had many questions and the staff were eager to help . The Free Hot Breakfast was more than you would expect.
The room was very clean, spacious and comfortable.
I will make Comfort - Suites my first choice from now on.
I will recomend Comfort - Suites to my family and freinds.

Tim and Ellie Santomieri
Kulpmont, PA.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2010

We were in Charlotte for a funeral of a family member, chose this location because it was close to the church. The hotel is a little difficult to find, it is way in the back of the shopping area, turn right at the Dick's Sporting Goods store and go all the way down the street, the signage is really small. The desk staff was very helpful with directions for other places. The breakfast has everything, eggs, oatmeal, muffins, waffles, yogurt. The rooms had enough space, beds were comfortable and everything was clean. Housekeeping did try to clean by 9 and we told them to wait an hour. I have nothing to complain about, the only glitch was finding the hotel, would definitely stay again and there is a terrific large shappoing mall across the street.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pineville
Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#6 of 6 in Pineville
Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville
Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood
Suburban Extended Stay Charlotte-Pineville

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!