Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Suites(Pineville)
Comfort Suites(Pineville)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskcookiesroom was cleangreat hotelstayed for two nightswafflesrecommend this hotelmanager's receptionone night stayking suitecomplimentary breakfaststay there againbathroom doorstaff was friendlyyoung manfresh fruitchecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I had a room with a king-sized bed. The mattress was a bit on the soft side. Blinds wouldn't shut easily, so difficult to keep outside light from flooding the room. No refrigerator or coffee making machine. Otherwise, very good value. I am told that they will refurbish the hotel at the end of the year

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
maenelson, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Dear Anthony T:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor! We appreciate your comments and will make sure to incorporate all your suggestions in our updates this year.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

If you are coming to Charlotte, this is a wonderful hotel with an amazing staff ! Hotel is beautiful and spotless. Staff was truly amazing, great suggestions for area attractions and restaurants !! Always had the directions printed before we were done talking. Would always stay here !

Dear Jeff A:

Thank you for taking the time to write a Wonderful Review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! It is fabulous guests like you that make our team enjoy working here and do their very best to please our guests.

Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything special I can do for your next visit.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

My son and I were in a car accident in route to Charlotte on Friday August 1st. The staff on duty that afternoon/evening were so kind to us. I am sad that I cannot remember their names, I think the woman was Joann and there was a man working at that time as well. They took care of us and made us feel so special. My 10 year old son, Travis, couldn't stop talking about how nice they were to us. Very professional and courteous, but also very human and thoughtful. It meant a lot to us and helped us feel safe and secure at a time when we were really shaken up. Throughout the weekend, every other staff member we came into contact with was wonderful. I was very impressed and will return for another stay. Thank you

Dear Patti C:

It was such a pleasure reading your review on Trip Advisor! While we appreciate your kind words and praise for our Front Desk, we are just glad to know that you got home safely.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Booked the king suite at a great price. Tired after a long drive and wanted to fix dinner in our room. Unlike many Hampton Inn's there was no stove top; only a microwave. Oh well...we still ate well. Breakfast was ok. Yogurt and a pack of nuts. They had egg mcmuffin like things available which didn't seem very appetizing but, I will admit; I am a picky eater. All in all, good stay. The room was very nice. The wellness room was not equipped with enough equipment.

Room Tip: I recommend the king suite...very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Beth T:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are very glad you enjoyed your night here.

We appreciate your feedback on the breakfast and want you to know that we will be adding new items in September. We have also added a rack of weights and a weight bench to our Fitness Center!

Again, thank you for letting us know your thoughts about our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Stayed here overnight on the way to Myrtle Beach for a dance competition. The staff was welcoming, the beds were clean and super comfortable. The lobby area was welcoming and nicely decorated. The helper at the free breakfast was so nice I filled out a form advising the manager how nice and sweet she was! This Hampton leaves no details undone. They even walked around offering mints to folks after breakfast. Nice touch! I would definitely stay here again. And being close to the mall helped as we needed to pick up a few items before our departure. So glad I found this place! You will be too!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
maenelson, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear Rita R:

It was a pleasure having you stay with us last week for the dance competition! We appreciate your feedback and I made sure that the Breakfast Hostess got special recognition for the card you filled out.

It means so much when a guest takes the time to acknowledge one of our team members and takes the time to say thank you. It is special guests like you that motivate our team to give the very best service.