“Eh...”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids
“Eh...”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Average. Nothing more, nothing less. One complaint: what restaurant in these modern times, does not offer just plain oil and vinegar for a salad? (Waiter, you know those fish and chips on the menu? I'll bet you have vinegar for those. And in the entire kitchen there is no oil? His exact words: "I'm sorry, we don't have just oil and vinegar.")

• Visited January 2014

Moore, South Carolina
“Cheese Biscuits”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Shrimp scampi is my favorite. Everything was seasoned well. My salad and those cheese bisuits is what fills me up everytime.The staff was very friendly.

Rock Hill, South Carolina
“The experience”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Recently went there as a great way to reunite with my family, and I must say that I was impressed. The staff was friendly, the location was superb and price was reasonable.

Columbia, South Carolina
“Good food. Fast”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Waiter very attentive. Food served hot. Convenient location near mall. Clean. Recommend. Would return.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Long wait, OK food, not the cheapest”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

First time we visited this branch. We had to wait 20min until they had a table for us but when we set down the service was very slow – and I mean very. I guess the place was understaffed and they were sitting people before they could actually serve them. The food itself was good – not a bad place to eat sea food so far from the sea. Prices are not very high but still not cheap in the context of the area. Restrooms were very clean. I did not like the decoration of the place - dark colors and low lights.

• Visited September 2013