“Amazing food, relaxing place!”

Waldhorn Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Pineville
Cuisines: German
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was my first trip to the restaurant and I am definitely going back! The service was superb, the food even better! I had the pork cutlets with the hunter sauce. The pork was perfectly cooked and sauce absolutely amazing! Pair that up with a huge mug of beer and a guy walking around playing music, and you got yourself a nice evening. I am originally from Eastern Europe and lots of the flavors reminded me of home cooking. Can’t wait to dine at Waldhorn again!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Found this restaurant through TripAdvisor. It is my very first time to try the German food. Everything we ordered turns out really good. Must try their desserts. My favorite is Black Forest chocolate cake with coffee. Excellent service. A must visit local restaurant.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

A luncheon with a friend. First time going and I think would have enjoyed dinner in looking at menu. The lunch menu does not have enough German dishes for a first timer. The atmosphere was cute, staff attentive, and I asked for advice on selection and was given choise of reubin or brats, so since I have had reubins many times at other restaurants decided on brats. It was my first time having such and I think I would not order again it is served on a pretzel roll which is much lighter than a regular roll comes with kraut and a side of fantastic mustard. I had a side of green salads. My friend had a marvelous looking sandwich of portabellas, spinach and tomatoes it looked and he said tasted great. He had a side of German potatoe salad.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We went with several couples and had a blast. We ordered Weiner Schnitzel and Sausages. Both were cooked to perfection. The service is great. There is even a person with an accordian playing beer house songs and he takes requests.

1  Thank Charles S
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Outstanding German food! Part of my party lived in Germany for a few years due to being based there. They said this is the real deal. The Venison and Duck are outstanding. A lot food too. Ready to head back. Reservations on 6 or more.