“Good Food--Plenty of Healthy Choices”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 67 Restaurants in Pineville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Lancaster, South Carolina, United States
“Good Food--Plenty of Healthy Choices”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My husband and I have been eating at Longhorn quite frequently. The ones at Pineville and Rock Hill are most convenient, but it's also a good choice when we're in an area where we don't know the restaurants. We both had a salad with grilled chicken and roasted vegetables on the salad. Their bread is quite unique--some of the best bread we've had from a Restaurant.

• Visited April 2013

Senoia, Georgia
“Fabulous Dinner”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Had dinner for my birthday and it so wonderful. Steaks were cooked to perfection! Green Beans were so good. No waiting and wait staff was so friendly. Could not have asked for a better dinner. Will definitely go back when visiting Charlotte again! this was our second time there.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“PROMO CUSTOMERS - EXPECT a WAIT and LIMITS on what QUALIFIES”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We decided to take advantage of the 2/$25 promotion.
We were advised of a 1 hour wait when we arrived - to be expected with the promo. A steak dinner with a competitor cost nearly twice as much this same week.
It seems that the bar is in the center of the restaurant - not a good design for families with children.
The bread was good but only a skimpy amount is offered and we kept having to ask for more.
The butter was rock hard - impossible to spread on warm bread without ripping it to shreds.
There are limits to the appetizer and dessert and entree options with the promotion (The steak is 6 oz, for example). Call and get the facts on the front end.
Our steak and potatoes and Caesar Salad were good. There were 2 croutons on my salad. My request for a larger sweet potato was accommodated. The server promptly confirmed with the kitchen whether the salmon was farm-raised or wild (It is farm-raised so I passed on that). We'd go back with another promotion. p.s. The "Stampede" dessert is impressive for 2.

Mars Hill, North Carolina
“Pitiful Time”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Went there for my wife's birthday and it was a big waste of time. Waited a hour and a half to be sitted. Service was slow. Food was average and portions small. Prices were high. My daughter got the chicken finger meal from the adult menu and it was five small fingers with a plate load of fries. The topper though was the gratutity tax put on my bill for $12. I complained and told them to remove it. The manager finally did put said that since we had 7 or more people in our party that it was policy. I told her that it was family and three members of the party were children. Do not go here unless you want a bad time.