“A Step Above the Rest: Excellent service & Extremely fresh food!”

Don Pedro Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Pineville
Cuisines: Mexican
Georgia
“A Step Above the Rest: Excellent service & Extremely fresh food!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Amazing PIco de Gallo, Salsa AND some sort of salad served with warm tortilla chips. This sets them above what other Mexican places do and the best part are the complimentary sopapilla dessert chips at the end. SO GOOD! The food is always excellent! OUr family of 7 says THUMBS UP!

• Visited September 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Huge portions”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I went to Don Pedro after reading previous positive reviews. I was not disappointed. The portions were HUGE!!! There is no way you can possibly eat it all. I had a raspberry margarita and it was lovely!!! I am smiling just thinking about it...lol. The wait was not too long and it was a busy night but I was satisfied with the meal. Be mindful that someone will come around and ask if you want guacamole, but it will cost you $8.00. I plan to return to this restaurant again soon.

• Visited July 2013
“Yummy!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Visited Don Pedro on a stop over in Charlotte. We are picky about our Mexican food as we have a favorite authentic place back home. We were so surprised. The food was delicious and the portions were more than plentiful. Our server was very helpful and everything arrived hot and fast. My only regret was not getting a margarita or trying the homemade guacamole (made in front of you and your table). Don't make the same mistake I did. Get the guacamole when the man comes around with his cart!

Visited March 2013
Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States
“Excellent food”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Was so pleased with their selections and they had a wonderful salad that I highly enjoyed. Overall, food was very good and I would recommend it.

1 Thank Kathy H
South Carolina
“Nice Decor, Good Food, reasonable Price”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This place serves authentic mexican food. My 12 year old nephew loves this place and every time I am in Charlotte I try to take him here. The ambience of the restaurant is very nice and the service is also very good. Have no complain so far for any thing over here.
If you like authentic Mexican Food this is the place to try.

Visited February 2013