“Will Be Back!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2014

So happy to have taken the time to come here. I knew that this place was here but hadn't tried it in all the time they have been open. Oysters…YUM! Soup…YUM! and our entrees were delicious!! Seafood for both this night, crab cakes and seafood stew. Great experience and everything was excellent! Can't wait to try Maestro's again. Menu has plenty of gluten free items…that doesn't help when you want to eat dessert though!

1  Thank BellaDustinSissy
There are newer reviews for Maestro's Bar & Bistro

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I had never heard of this wonderful restaurant in Pineville. I went with a friend for her birthday. We experienced a culinary delight. We started with fresh homemade pasta fagoli soup. We followed with veal piccata for me and grouper, the special of the day, for the birthday girl. Both were perfectly prepared and delicious. The dessert, chocolate mousse pie, was divine. It is pricey but worth every penny for a special occasion. The service was flawless and the atmosphere was relaxing. My parting words were "I'll be back".

1  Thank cherryames1949
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is our favorite restaurant in Charlotte (almost, it's in Pineville) AND there are many fine restaurants. We never miss it out during Queen's Feast week when they have a special offer. Just beware of the sinfully delicious Chocolate cake (only 100 calories - a sniff!)

1  Thank P J
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The food was great with prompt service. If you are looking for a chain restaurant and the same dull, boring food, this is not your place. It's a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. Everybody in our party of (6) was extremely pleased with the entire experience. A very nice place to have a special meal

1  Thank traveler28027
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Enjoyed Valentines Day dinner at Maestro's in downtown Pineville. The restaurant is in a old house, very quiet, great place for a romantic dinner. The food was incredible, I had the filet mignon my wife had the etouffee. For an appetizer we had the corn bread fried oysters and Gumbo for the soup. My mouth is watering thinking about this meal. Everything was cooked perfectly, and here is a big key in my book, I left FULL. One thing that irritates me on high end restaurants, is the portion size, you will not be disappointed at Maestro's. Service was great, I felt like I was eating at a friends house not at a restaurant. Like some of the other reviews, I do not understand why this place is not packed. If you read this review, please try Maestro's, I would hate to loose a restaurant of this caliber.

2  Thank SoxWhammer