“Great food and ambience!”

Maestro's Bar & Bistro
Ranked #11 of 68 Restaurants in Pineville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Charlotte NC
“Great food and ambience!”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

One of the very best meals I've had in Charlotte! A group of women friends had our monthly dinner here on May 17, 2012. We could not have chosen a better place. The atmosphere was so warm and comfortable---like a beautifully decorated private home. Service was very attentive, but the real highlight was the food---everything was expertly prepared and beautifully presented. I had Mediterranean Salmon which practically melted in my mouth, and the vegetables that accompanied it were slightly crunchy and perfectly done. I had to discipline myself not to eat everything so that I could save room for the scrumptious dessert--lemon tart in my case, but the chocolate torte a friend ordered was divine too. I took a look at the lunch menu and can't wait to revisit this restaurant at lunch. This restaurant is a real find---just off the main street in Pineville in an old house.

• Visited May 2012

Charlotte, NC
“The best!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I found this restaurant through Restaurant.com and since it's close to home we decided to try it back in January. Let me just say I wish we had heard of it sooner. The atmosphere is wonderful; an old house converted to a comfortable restaurant with great service and fabulous food. I had veal scallopine that melted in my mouth. My husband had the pork chop that was the same....yummy! It's a romantic, quiet place with tons of charm. The wife is the hostess/server and the husband is the chef. It is off the main street in Pineville so I never saw it before but we will be back for sure. It's a bit pricey but with our certificate it was well worth what we paid. I'd even pay it without a certificate because it's THAT good!

• Visited January 2012
North Carolina
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husband and I dined here on a Saturday night and enjoyed a wonderful evening. The food were presented beautifully and unlike some restaurants, the portions were not stingy. The service was attentive but not hovering and food was delicious. I was surprised that the restaurant was not very crowded and would love for it to do really well and thrive in this economy. We will definitely go back.

• Visited February 2012