Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville
QualityInn
$89
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Comfort Suites(Pineville)(Great Value!)
$99
ComfortSuites
$77
$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$81
$70
$109
$57
$129
Homewood
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

All reviewsroom serviceon tapspg goldhotel barbusiness tripbreakfast buffet isstay there againspacious roomnice areathe staff was friendly and helpfulvery nice hoteltwo queen bedsconvenient locationmini fridgeeggssitting areasouthern hospitality
Reviewed May 21, 2014

It's one thing to have a problem, it's another to have a problem and ignore it. If you just want to browse some sites, the internet was fine. But there was not enough bandwidth to connect to my VPN. I asked at the front desk and was told it's a common complaint. I'm sorry, but it's 2014 and business travelers need to conduct business. internet access, whether free or paid for, is essential. Not having it is a major pain. Yes I could pay another $30/mo to use my phone as a hotspot, but then I can't use the internet and the phone at the same time. Get with it! Otherwise, very mediocre property. Staff is nice. Exercise room very limited, 2 treadmills and one elliptical. Will not stay here in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Guest_Ser_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Hi BuckyRottweiler,

On behalf of Four Points by Sheraton Pineville we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback about our hotel and services. Without these reviews and comments it would be much harder to get better and learn about our guests. We apologize the internet speed didn't match your needs during your stay with us. We are constantly working to improve in all areas of services/products and with this feedback we will be also figuring out ways to combat this issue for the future. We invite you back to try our hotel again when you are in the area so that we can show you our dedication to improving services. Thank You

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Had reservation for two nights, Sat & Sun nights. Arrived a little early, no problem with early arrival, as Shannon was so pleasant. Also provided room near elevator as I was really too tired to walk too far down the hall. Enjoyable stay after I figured best thermostat setting on second day..... Will stay again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Hi RitaBAhoskie_NC,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your stay. Four Points by Sheraton Pineville takes pride in delivering great customer service and providing everything a guest may need to have a comfortable stay. We are pleased to hear Shannon handled all your needs and you felt comfortable while you were here. Please come back and visit us next time your are in the area. Thank You

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel based on the very good reviews and the fact that they had room service-clearly anyone that left a good review does not have a high expectation regarding customer service. The room was clean, felt sort of like a dungeon but it was clean-only positive I can give you. Now, let me get to what I was dissatisfied with- when i booked my reservation online I made multiple notes regarding early check in, I arrived at the hotel at 1pm after a long day of travel, I had something to do and wanted to freshen up and change my clothes. I was told the room was not ready and was offered no other solution, the front desk called housekeeping and was told it would be ready by 3. When I came back to the hotel I was starving. We went to the room and ordered room service, I called at 4:45 and was told by someone who answered they don't open until 5. I said that was fine I just want to place the order and they could deliver it after they open. Then a woman got on the phone and sounded annoyed and also told me they weren't open yet but she would take the order. Like she was doing me some great favor or something. I reiterated they can deliver it whenever. We ordered 2 quesadillas, a grilled cheese, a chicken sandwich and a kids pizza. 40 min later we received it and every item was literally not edible. The quesadillas were on a pita and microwaved. The grilled cheese was on thick disgusting bread, the chicken sandwich was disgusting frozen chicken and the pizza was also on pita bread. I gave the woman who delivered the food a generous tip and then noticed there was a 2.00 delivery fee. I couldn't understand this fee bc it was literally down one hallway-ridiculous. I called to complain about the quesadilla mainly since they said nothing about a pita. It specifically said a tortilla. Had I known I never would have ordered it. The woman told me she would refund both quesadillas. Fine. Then we went out for the evening. When we got back I called for an extra blanket at about 930pm-the girl at the desk told me she was there by herself and it would take her a while to bring it. I asked if I could come get it to speed up the process (again keep in mind I'm one short hallway away from her) she tells me the room they keep the blankets is by my room anyway. Finally about an hour later she brings me the blanket. Which confuses me since I can't imagine she had guests rapidly checking in for an hour to where she couldn't quickly run down the hall with my blanket. We decided to check out at the desk to ensure the 12 dollars had been removed from our bill. It was not. The man at the desk told me to go see a server about it even though neither server was present when the original incident occurred. He told me he could do nothing for me and sent me back to the front desk. He said he didn't know how to do it either. My boyfriend suggested to simply charge us 12 dollars less on our stay. He said he would wait for the manager. Ghhu

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Guest_Ser_Manager, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Hi Dominique C,

On behalf of the Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte-Pineville we would like to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your stay. We understand that your stay was not to the level of service you expected from the past reviews and we appreciate your honesty in the feedback you provided. Through sharing your experience we will be able to better pinpoint areas that need improvement so that on a service level we can continue to get better. Our staff does strive to provide excellent service and we encourage you to come back in order to show you the type of service you deserve. Thank You for the feedback

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I had high expectations from this hotel. I have stayed there before but I was disappointed this time. We checked in, were given our room key and then spent about 5 minutes trying to get the door open. I went back to the desk (all my luggage in hand) and was given new keys, the second set of keys didn't work either. The attendant came to the room and tried and determined that the door was broken. We were told to stay there and he would find a new room for us. We stood awkwardly outside the room for about 10 minutes and the attendant returned with new keys for a new room. The new room opened fine and we were given breakfast vouchers. I have absolutely no complaints about the staff member. We took our luggage into the second room and left for the day. When we returned to the room the living area of the room was wet and there was an active leak. I called the desk and the attendant told me he would call me back immediately. After 20 minutes I went to the desk because I had not gotten a return call. At this point we were given keys to the room next door. Finally the third room was a keeper. It was very clean, no leaks, and the door worked. It was just frustrating to have to move rooms and be shuffled. The staff was super friendly in regards to the room.

We went down the first morning to use our free breakfast voucher. The attendant working the breakfast area was very rude. We decided after the first meal the free voucher wasn't worth it and I would rather pay for a meal somewhere than deal with the rudeness of the staff in the breakfast area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kim H
Guest_Ser_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Hi Kim H,

On behalf of the Four Points by Sheraton Pineville I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your stay. In order for us to improve and maintain a certain standard of services and products guest feedback is essential in getting this accomplished. With the emphasis we put on guest service your experience with us is not acceptable and we will utilize your feedback to get better. We do appreciate you choosing our hotel and we invite you back so that you can experience our customer service and commitment at its highest level.

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Has a very 'homey' feel when you walk in. Room had a very neat layout with a king bed and a pullout sofa. Huge bathroom, lots of furniture. Just a very cool room that was well worth the money.. No complaints. Room was clean and comfortable.

Breakfast was $5 and was definitely worth it..a lot of restaurants nearby for dinner.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Guest_Ser_Manager, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Hi temecula951,

Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel such a good review. Not only do we pride ourselves on guest service we try even harder to maintain a clean, comfortable facility for all guests to enjoy. We are also excited to hear you enjoyed the breakfast and the convenient location to shopping/restaurants. We appreciate your stay with us and as always we invite you back whenever your in town. Thank You