This was the first time I had stayed at a Sheraton property. I did like the room - the beds were comfy - it was clean. I didn't have a remote for the TV but once I called the front desk, it was delivered in about 5 minutes :) ***One suggestion to the hotel - I REALLY wish you had a guide channel on the TV :( By the time I flipped through everything to see what was on, I had missed 1/2 the show! - yes, I could have looked it up online, but after working 14hrs that day, I really just needed an 'easy button' LOL****
No free breakfast :( albeit the small buffet bar was only $5+ when I only wanted a yogurt, banana & coffee it was charged at individual prices at $4+ :( - the waiter told me that for another $.60 (approx) I could get unlimited buffet items but I just paid the $4+ for what I had. **make your breakfast free** Yes, we expect it, but I really would have preferred to eat what I wanted & then tipped the wonderful breakfast staff the $5 :)
There are NO places to eat (not even a gas station) within walking distance & since I had no car (the taxi's are a whole 'nother story!!! UGH) I was stuck ordering from room service or going to the very small eating area downstairs for dinner. Tired from a long day, I did the room service thing for an additional $2 charge. A hamburger / fries / brownie came up to a whopping $17+ and then add in the tip....YIKES! There was no info in the room on ordering delivery items from local places (I am guessing to make you order in-house) again, I could have looked online but again...'easy button' needed. I do have to mention...thank you for the free bottle of water!! I was dying of thirst when I got to my room & half expected to see the normal $27 bottle of water taunting me from the table...but, alas, it was FREE!! WOW!
All-in-all, this is a very nice hotel with a fantastic staff - I probably won't stay there on my return trip in a week or so :(
BTW The cab from the airport 14miles away was $47 OUCH! and then another $30 to get to the office I was working at while there.....rent a car...jus sayin....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points Charlotte-Pineville hotel is located in the heart of South Charlotte, we're convenient to the area's stunning array of endless restaurants, shopping choices, and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville
- Four Points By Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville Hotel Pineville
- Best Western Pineville
- Pineville Best Western