Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville
$109
ExtendedStay
$57
$149
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanhot tubgreat hotelgreat staffnice staygrocery storethe hotel staffomeletwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripcontinental breakfastcookiesrestaurants and shoppingparking lotcarolina place mallhgi
Reviewed September 23, 2009

This is my second stay at this Hotel for business. The first time my room had a strange smell. Thought I would give the hotel another chance. My bathroom floor tile was dirty with hairs on it. The carpet had two major stains that were dark in color. The most alarming issue was the mold i noticed on the heating and air unit! I will stay at the Hampton in next door. Will never atsy at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2009

Stayed 1 night for business purposes. Checked in, worked in the hotel room in the evening, slept, and checked out the next day. Good hotel for a business (not sure why else anyone would be in the Pineville area). Good desk set up in the room with an ergonomic chair and free high-speed. Comfortable bed with 2 different types of pillow – one is fluffy down and the other is a microfiber polyester pillow mimic down. The mattress is part of the Garden Sleep System which allows each guest to adjust the firmness on their side of the bed. Wish I read the room guide earlier in the evening – apparently there’s a Stay Fit Kit that we could bring to our room for a bit of working out in the room. It has a pool and a workout room so I could definitely see myself staying here longer (for business purposes) as there would be no excuse to not keep up with current fitness routine.

Company paid for the room so I’m not sure what the rate was. There is not a lot going on in the area. Definitely lots of restaurants and fast food within driving distances, such as Tony Roma, Chili, IHOP. Given that I was alone, I was hoping to find a grocery store (like Whole Foods or Safeway) for their hot bar but I found a bi-lo which was not what I was expecting.

The only thing holding this place back from a 5 star is that the common area looks like it is starting to age (emphasis on the starting to look age as everything is still clean, tidy, and organized). However, if the average price is $124, than for that rate, it could definitely be a 5 star.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 6, 2009

I would recommend this hotel to any one of my friends or colleagues. It was very clean and comfortable with amazing service. We ate at the resturant and had some drinks at the bar which was all very good. the hotel was really close to everything. I travel to Charlotte often and from now on this will be the only place I stay.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2009

I stayed here on business for one evening. The customer service was excellent. The front desk staff was able to assist with dinner recommendations and was also accommodating in other areas. I had trouble with the phone system on trying to get a wake up call. The staff was very apologetic, put me in for a wake up call, and then even called personally later to ensure I received the wake up call.
The rooms were a bit outdated in regard to the linens. And the bathtub and towel racks were older and needed some repairs and/or replacing. For one night, it was fine, especially with the level of customer service.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2008

Just what you would expect from a Hilton Garden Inn. Room was clean and put together well. I had the Jacuzzi room and the jacuzzi looked so tempting but I didn't take advantage of it. Bathroom was perfect, clean, and well appointed. Internet worked fine.

I did have breakfast and it was perfectly cooked and inexpensive.

Every time you passed a staff member you were greeted with smile and a hello.

The reason why I am giving this HGI an "Above Average" rating is because of the woman that tends to the breakfast area. I guess you could call her a waitress but since this is like a buffet she should only bring you drinks.

She was so nice and friendly and just wanted to make sure that I enjoyed my breakfast, that i really could have stayed there longer.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)