Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$122
$59
$142
$65
$107
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanhot tubgreat hotelgreat staffnice staygrocery storethe hotel staffomeletwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripcontinental breakfastcookiesrestaurants and shoppingparking lotcarolina place mallhgi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 8, 2013

... that make this hotel nice. I've never had a problem sleeping anywhere on any type of bed but this bed was horrible! It's got the new adjustable HARD or SOFT feature on the beds. My husbands side worked but mine didn't. It was so hard!

The staff is wonderful. Friendly and outgoing with cheerful dispositions! The location of the hotel is convenient to shopping and eating establishments. I'll book there again... and be sure I have two beds in the room to choose from!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sue B
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My room was average as it was a bit worn and outdated; however, it was clean. The fitness facility was standard and the tv monitor on the treadmill was broken. Guests could see right into the workout facility from the front desk so that was a bit uncomfortable during my workout.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2013

THe hotel is tucked away behind a large mall and is a half mile off the interstate. Very convenient to both shopping and business. The lobby is updated and very nice. Restaurant is well staffed and they tend to every need. The rooms are typical comfy Hilton. Nice beds, clean smelling and ammenities are top rate.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ken W
Reviewed November 23, 2013

My husband and I were in town for the Panthers/Patriots MNF game and stayed at this hotel. We were pleasantly surprised when we entered our king suite! It was really a suite not just a room with a couch stuck in a corner and included a microwave, refrigerator, and 2 TVs. The seating area is very spacious and I appreciated that the king bed was separated from the seating area with a door. The staff was very professional and helpful and provided instructions for us to the Lynx station so we could ride the train into town for the game. Breakfast gets a B. The cook didn't sauté the vegetables in the western omelette so I left the majority of that on my plate. There is an additional cost of 9.95 for breakfast. The room was clean, the whirlpool bath relaxing, the Keurig coffee maker was a nice touch, and I would stay at this hotel again. Hope you enjoy your stay as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Never had a complaint at this hotel. Best staff I have ever run across. (Also best breakfast around. Well, ok, I guess they could do a little better with their orange juice selection, but that is all I could come up with that was even slightly negative.)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business