“My 2nd home!”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Pineville
Dallas, Texas
“My 2nd home!”
Reviewed May 10, 2011

The entire staff goes above and beyond to meet my accomodations. I wouldn't ask for a better Hilton Garden Inn in the Charlotte Area. I recommend this property to all business/leisure travelers.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank HorseLover44
r_hawks80, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville, responded to this review, June 15, 2011
Thank you for your posting regarding our property on tripadvisor. We are very happy to be called your second home. We also appreciate the compliments regarding our staff. We make every effort to ensure that all of our guests leave our property extremely satisfied with not only the quality and comfort of their accommodations but also the excellent service they receive during their visit. Thank you again for your comments and for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn - Pineville.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed May 10, 2011

Great service with all employes being very friendly and and constantly trying to do everything to make your stay a pleasure. The hotel restaraunt serves a wonderful breakfast with great selections and the ajustable mattress makes for a great nights sleep.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for your posting on tripadvisor. It is our goal to make sure all of our guests have an enjoyable experience at our hotel whether traveling for business or pleasure. We rely heavily on a well trained caring staff to make sure we accomplish this goal. It is always encouraging to hear guests such as yourself compliment our staff. We also like to hear that you enjoy our cooked to order breakfast each morning. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to post you comments. I will share your comments with the staff.
Flower Mound, Texas
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I stay here weekly as I travel every week
EXCELLENT Customer Service and friendly staff in all positions
EXCELLENT location - Full Service Resturant, near Grocery Store, Refrigerator and Microwave in room, Internet connection (wired and WiFi)
Smaller hotel so they get to know you so you feel like family and not a room number
Clean rooms, bathrooms, lobby and amentiy rooms (Pool, Hot Tub, Exercise Room, Business Center)
I will NOT stay any place else when I am in town.

Room Tip: You get a private woodsy view from all rooms
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank attewode85
Thank you for your posting on Tripadvisor. It is nice to know that our effort to provide a clean room and great service to all of our guests does not go unnoticed. We take pride in knowing we're your home away from home. It is always a pleasure to see you. Thank you for your continued business at the Hilton Garden Inn - Pineville.
cincinnati,ohio
Reviewed April 26, 2011

Stopped on our way to Hilton Head. I am bedding snob and loved the sheets/duvet etc. Hotel feels new and shiny. Nice staff/ easy parking. Close to shopping and restaurants galore. Very upscale area. Compared to others priced similarly the only drawback was no free continental breakfast ( coffee shop and room service instead).

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding our hotel. Your kind words are appreciated. After our renovation we replaced all of our beds with our Garden Sleep System beds with adjustable firmness settings so you can enjoy a good night sleep each time you visit. We do not offer a free continental breakfast however; we do offer a fresh cooked to order all you can eat breakfast each morning. You can also take advantage of our bed and breakfast package next time you book with us. Thank you again for your response and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 6, 2010

What a great experience - Recently stayed at the Hilton garden Inn, Pineville, with a large group - this hotel made us feel very welcome and strived to ensure every aspect of our stay was taken care of, even opening breakfast early for us one day when we had to beup at the crack of dawn. Hotel was clean and well mainted in a good safe well lit area. Kids used pool, with is small but accomdated those tate wanted a splash. Continuos coffe and cookies are laid on and rooms were cleaned and made up to our expecttion. Would recommend and would stay there again. A big thank you to all the staff - who ensured our teams were looked after.

• Stayed November 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed December 1, 2010

The HGI is a pretty, pleasant complex convenient to shopping areas. The entryway and breakfast area are light, airy and welcoming and the front desk staff and the restaurant staff are friendly and helpful. Our room was quiet and comfortable. Unfortunately, this hotel missed on many of the details.

I noticed that our room smelled a bit of stale smoke the first couple of days. I just assumed that the linens had been washed with sheets from smoking rooms. I didn't connect it at all to the fact that the smoke detector was firmly covered by a Hilton laundry bag. Neither did the maid, apparently- it was there during our entire 4-day stay. The maid also neglected to throw out used styrofoam coffee cups in the room or replenish the packets of sugar for our coffee maker. My son stayed in the hotel the last night and I asked that his room be put on the same bill with ours so we could get Hilton points for it. No problem, the guy at the desk said. He ran my credit card through again anyway, which should have been a warning. We got separate bills. I just checked the Hilton site and we got credit only for the 4 nights my husband and I were there, losing nearly 5000 points we would have gotten for my son's stay (quadruple points promotion).

My exercise of choice is swimming but this pool was just too tiny. The passageway from the indoor to the outdoor pool would be hazardous to your phalanges if you tried to do a butterfly stroke on your way out. I used the gym instead. I coudn't get the Wi-Fi to work (my computer indicated there was Wi-Fi) but the DSL line was fine.

This hotel is OK on all the points that are high-priority for me: a quiet, comfortable room, free Internet and a good location- but they could use some work on the details that can make a stay much more pleasurable.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
tsf05
Reviewed October 5, 2010

I am a frequent travelor and have stayed at Hilton Garden Inn's all over the US. This was the worst HGI I have ever stayed in! Outdated musty rooms, filthy bathroom which included hairs on the floor and an extremely dirty vent above the shower. I was so disgusted I did not go barefoot in the room and wore my shoes the entire time. I will never stay at this location again. Heads up...there is a Hampton Inn and Suites right next door to the property. I haven't seen the rooms there, but they HAVE to be better than the Pineville Hilton Garden Inn. As a previous poster mentioned...very disappointing!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank tsf05
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pineville
Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville
#6 of 6 in Pineville
Sonesta ES Suites Charlotte
Sonesta ES Suites Charlotte
#10 of 178 in Charlotte

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville? Share your experiences!