“Excellent Restaurant”

Harper's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Harper's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 68 Restaurants in Pineville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Highway 51
Description: There’s a great place in Pineville to enjoy casual dining and the best of American-style cuisine – Harper’s Restaurant. Located in Carolina Place Mall, Harper’s menu is loaded with hickory grilled steaks, fresh seafood, Carolina BBQ, burgers, gourmet pizzas, huge salads and specialty sandwiches. Rendezvous with friends in the lounge where you can enjoy sports events on HD televisions while enjoying an array of beers on tap, a great glass of wine or a freshly shaken martini. Come on over…try Harper’s and get a taste of our heartfelt hospitality and great food!
Montgomery, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

A very pleasant experience. Outstanding food. Calamari was the best we've ever had! Good selection of wine and outstanding service. Highly recommend..

• Visited October 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good food”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Good is really good -- try the brisket!! Slaw is fabulous!! The burger with pimento cheese is good too!! Servers are hit or miss, just depending on day and time- but that can happen anywhere!

• Visited July 2013
Lake Wylie, South Carolina
“Really surprised at how good it was”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We are pretty new to the area, but since we have been purchasing lighting and furniture, we seem to be near Carolina Place Mall quite often. We have had the opportunity to try Harper's twice recently. We were so surprised at the value and quality of the food. Both times we have tried brick oven pizzas that are the special of the day plus a house salad each. I've eaten salads all over Charlotte at this point and found the ones at Harper's the best. All the salad ingredients are the freshest I have tasted. The size is quite large for a side salad. The dressings were delicious and seemed house made. The brick-oven pizzas are really delicious. The first time our pizza was a little spicy with several kinds of sausage; the second time we had a bacon and tomato pizza which was not at all greasy. We really love the crunch of the crust. This does not resemble the NJ pizza that we left behind; however, it is an entirely different treat which makes my mouth water as I write. We also find the atmosphere quite cozy. Can't wait to visit Harper's again.

• Visited September 2013
Fort Mill, SC
“Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I at Harper's this evening. It was the first time we had been there in quite a while. We love the decor of the location--very beautiful. I was pleasantly surprised to find they offer an actual Gluten-Free menu, and not just an allergen list. It made ordering so much simpler and much more enjoyable than at most restaurants I've visited since becoming gluten-sensitive. My husband ordered off the regular menu. He got the new All-American burger with the pimento cheese mac and cheese. He enjoyed it very much. I ordered that House Salad with Grilled Shrimp. When my order arrived, it had grilled chicken on it instead. I got an apology from the runner who brought the salad, from the server, and from a manager! After a short wait, I got my salad as ordered. It was very tasty and more than generous. The manager came back to our table to make sure everything was ok, and later stopped by our table again to let us know that dessert was on them because of the order mix up. My husband ordered the peanut butter fudge cheesecake, and I got the flourless chocolate cake. Yum! We both loved our choices. When we got the check, we happily discovered that no only were our desserts free, my salad was, also! Harper's turned what could have been an unpleasant experience into a wonderful dining experience! We will go back! Recommend!

• Visited August 2013
“Good pizza”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I like the pizza here. Thin crust pizza was very good. The atmosphere was good as well but I do find the smoke here a bit toxic. The price is also pretty darn good. Not a bad place.
Our waiter was very good a very attentive.

• Visited August 2013