“Excellent place for any meal!!”
Review of Table On The Green

Table On The Green
Ranked #30 of 50 Restaurants in Pinehurst
Cuisines: American, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Excellent place for any meal!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

We go there almost every afternoon after church. Service is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! The waiter is VERY friendly. Food is excellent along with their prices!!! Go there ASAP.

Naples, Florida, United States
“Unexpected Asian Influence”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Good Value. Maybe an "early bird" special? Could be.

Visited August 2011
North Carolina
“Wonderful Dining Experience”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We have eaten at Table on the Green several times and have never been disappointed. I am writing about a specific night however when TOTG went far beyond expectations. A group of out of state friends in town for a week of golf called to say they wanted to go out to eat that evening. It was already almost 1:00 in the afternoon but we called for reservations. They were able to accomodate our friends and my wife and I. A total of 22 people! A waitress was called in and a separate room was set up just for us. The 20 out of staters had eaten in several Pinehurst area restaurants during the week including some with quite expensive bills of fare. Each of the 20 golfers raved about their food declaring it their best meal while in Pinehurst. Those having the Thai menu and those having lamb chops declared each the best they had ever eaten. Our young waiteress handled the group with a professional and effecient manner. Additionally she had a wonderful sense of humor. As I stated before the Table on the Green has never disappointed.

• Visited March 2012
Carthage, North Carolina, United States
“Best filet in town”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

My husband and I love going to TOTG because he can try all kinds of different foods, while I can get my usual filet and we both leave happy. We usually try to go on Friday nights because his lobster bisque is out of this world.

• Visited June 2012
Southern Pines, North Carolina
“Excellent Thai Food”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Whenever my friends and I get a craving for good Thai food we head on over to Table on the Green for lunch. The staff is very friendly and always seemed delighted to see you. The lunch special includes a thai salad, a spring roll, rice and your entree. I especially like the Chicken Pad Thai. Be sure to go hungry and keep in mind that they are not opened on Mondays.

Visited February 2012