“Catered Wedding Reception”

Elliott's on Linden
Reserve with OpenTable
Elliott's on Linden is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 49 Restaurants in Pinehurst
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: HWY 5
Description: Elliotts On Linden is a fine yet casual dining restaurant with a gourmet, farm to table philosophy. Perfect for romantic evenings, special occasions, and business meetings, Elliotts provides a relaxing yet elegant atmosphere. The casual side of Elliotts, The Roost, offers a full bar and dining menu. We're a favorite among the locals. Come check us out.
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Catered Wedding Reception”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

There are not enough superlatives to describe what a wonderful job Elliott's did catering a wedding reception I attended this past weekend. Top notch professionals! Delicious regional ingredients prepared to perfection. Bravo!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Karen K

Pinehurst
“Ran out of food for my wedding”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Claimed my charges for wedding catering only went down 300 dollars even though my head count went down by 15 people or 20 percent if my guest list. Said they needed to make same amount of food, swore up and down they wouldn't run out of food .... Guess what, they ran out of the most important dish within a few minutes. Wouldn't have been such a big deal if I hadn't paid for so much more. Very disappointed. Recommend getting an out of town caterer because its a sad offering down here. Wasn't impressed with restaurant . Was ok. But definitely won't go back because of wedding.

1 Thank LaxBosRdu
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Can't Understand the Attraction”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Elliott's looks so nice from the outside and the menu always looks so creative, but 3 strikes and you're out! I've been disappointed every time. The service is poor and the food is overrated. Although I admire that it's food is grown locally, it's never had much flavor and is waaaaayyy too expensive!!!! I am always aggravated that you can't get a glass of regular sweet tea either. Sweet Tea is the wine of the south!!!!

Visited September 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Not to be confused with ELO, but equally as memorable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

This was the first of Mark Elliott's establishments we tried, and certainly our favorite of his THREE local restaurants. We had some fabulous cocktails to start with. My first one was good, but I switched over to what my husband was drinking...something with bourbon and blueberries...delicious! For apps we got the potstickers and cheese plate. For entrees my husband got the Rabbit Pot Pie and I ordered the Lamb loin. Both were pretty spectacular, and my only complaint was that the spinach it was served with was over salted. For dessert we got some chocolate torte with salty caramel ice cream to go. It would've tasted better if we'd eaten it right then and there. We also purchased some fresh milk from the shop connected to the restaurant.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank theREALmle
Naples, Florida, United States
“May be Outdated Review - Have not returned.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

When I first moved to Pinehurst in 2005, Elliott's was my very favorite restaurant--food, wine, atmosphere, staff. The staff got cool, too many tables added, and food became so-so. Last experience in 2007--we were seated in a deli room, where there was a large group of loud people, they ran out of bread, service was poor even though the large group had already been served and we were the last to be seated. There are other better places now so I haven't gone back to see if it has improved.

2 Thank Carol K