“Golf at Foxfire”

Ranked #12 of 20 things to do in Pinehurst
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Golf at Foxfire”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Two 18 hole courses at Foxfire. Very good designs, pace of play was very good. Course not in the peak of condition, just aerated the greens so they were slow and bumpy. Value was outstanding just $25.

Visited July 2014

Christiansted, null, United States
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good golf”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Courses are challenging, but not so difficult to be discouraging. Sand traps are interesting. Several of the holes are quite scenic. The staff is friendly.

Visited May 2014
Reno, Nevada
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Excellent greens, nice course”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We played the Dormie Club in the morning and chose to play Foxfire in the afternoon.
The course played well and the greens rolled very smooth.
We observed that they had too many similar raised greens, with a bunker in the middle with the pin close behind the bunker. It felt redundant.
It was a pretty challenging course and it played pretty fast in the afternoon.
We had lunch there and the food was good
We would recommend the course

Visited May 2014
Pinehurst, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great courses”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Red or grey courses are both nice and also challenging..many courses in the area to chose from but worth playing here.. All new carts and staff is very friendly and helpful..

Visited July 2013
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“An exceptional course at a reasonable price”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Just played the Red Course on Wednesday May 22...what an incredible course! I had played an event here in the mid-90's and had not played the course since. I was "blown away" with the customer service from the time I arrived to when I departed. I was met in the parking lot by "J.W" who assisted me with not only my bag, but gave me course conditions as well. When I walked into the golf shop I was warmly greeted by both "Chris and Danny" who were working behind the desk. As I played my round I was impressed with the condition of the course (especially the greens) and when I finished I went into "Ol' Harve's Pub" and enjoyed a fantastic lunch. "Heidi" was my server and she saw to my every need. The changes that have been made to this course since my last visit were remarkable and I will certainly recommend to my friends to add this to their list the next time they visit the area.

Visited May 2013