“Delightful and restful place for lunch”

Lady Bedford's Tea Parlour
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Pinehurst
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is the one place locally that my wife had insisted on visiting while at the U.S. Open golf tournament and it didn't disappoint. The atmosphere was charming and very relaxing and the food was very tasty. Watch out for that fudge, lava desert it's something that any chocolate lover won't want to miss.

1  Thank Jim F

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Super friendly staff. wonderful experience in adorable setting. Took on our big group! Tea was unique and tasty. Shop with beautiful tea and foodie items. Lunch selection yummy. I highly recommend it. A short walk from Carolina Hotel.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Wonderful atmosphere and lovely menu. Everything delicious. Often see mothers with little daughters on special occasions. Girls all dressed up and practicing their best table manners. Just delightful for lunch and, of course, tea. Highly recommend for location, atmosphere, and food. Very nostalgic.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Over spring break I had tea here with my mother. Their choices of tea were outstanding and the sisters who run the place were very knowledgable about all of the types and flavors that they offered. The scones were delicious, as was the quiche. The atmosphere was exactly what you'd expect in a small tea shop. I was very pleased with my experience.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

the service was outstanding. The lady who served us was efficient and attentive but not overly so. The atmosphere is wonderful. The china is very nice and we loved the tea cozies on every pot. My friend and I both had sampler plates with tea sandwiches. I also had soup of the day. The food and tea were excellent and the presentation was great.