“lovely place run by lovely people”

Lady Bedford's Tea Parlour
Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Pinehurst
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Over spring break I had tea here with my mother. Their choices of tea were outstanding and the sisters who run the place were very knowledgable about all of the types and flavors that they offered. The scones were delicious, as was the quiche. The atmosphere was exactly what you'd expect in a small tea shop. I was very pleased with my experience.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

the service was outstanding. The lady who served us was efficient and attentive but not overly so. The atmosphere is wonderful. The china is very nice and we loved the tea cozies on every pot. My friend and I both had sampler plates with tea sandwiches. I also had soup of the day. The food and tea were excellent and the presentation was great.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We are lucky to live in Pinehurst and are able to eat at Lady Bedford's anytime. Lunch was outstanding. Soups are always delicious and today we had the Quiche which was excellent. too
full for dessert. If you are going to visit Pinehurst for the Open make sure you make a stop at Lady Bedford's for breakfast or lunch. You will not hbe disappointed

Reviewed April 29, 2014

This precious tea room in the heart of Pinehurst Village is an excellent choice for a casual lunch or afternoon tea! The decor is charming! You will be surrounded by antiques, vintage decor and beautiful china set tables. The service is first class and super friendly. We only came in for afternoon coffee and soup but, from all accounts, the food served to other tables was raved upon and it looked fantastic! Our soup certainly was! Highly recommended for a ladies lunch, a quiet lunch with someone special, or a great place to take a shopping break and enjoy afternoon tea, coffee or dessert.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

My Mimi surprised me with lunch here. I LOVED the turkey croissant with cream cheese.I also loved the atmosphere,with all the teapots,teacups,and tea.I haven't had a favorite tea before.I really liked the vanilla fruit tea.you'll be glad you came.