“Shuckers Has Some Good Things”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Shuckers - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Augusta GA
“Shuckers Has Some Good Things”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Nice atmosphere, good drinks and meal are OK. I am use to fresh fish and they did not have it.
Sorry, nice place but fish was not what I had just had in Florida.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank stod33

Sanford, North Carolina
“Monday date night with my bride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I had a rare night out and had been wanting to eat at Shuckers for a while. The restaurant was not crowded at all and our waitress was friendly and helpful. We shared an appetizer of honey chipotle shrimp. It was tasty and plentiful. My wife had the crab cakes and I had shrimp and grits. The crab cakes were a little salty, but loaded with crab meat. My shrimp and grits were very good. We will definitely be back.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mark W
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicioso”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Great place, food , & people. It can be a bit expensive though. They have awesome hushpuppies & calamari.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tatdme
Irvona, PA
“Good Food, Good Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

We wanted to try a local place and chose Shuckers. Food was very good, as was the service. They have a very nice outdoor porch that was great in the nice weather. Overall, I would recommend it.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Holesy
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Good seafood at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

We are regulars because we get excellent value and quality in a warm welcoming place. We first went because of a discount associated with my Capital card and keep returning because the food is good and the service is friendly and excellent.

Visited February 2013