“Great porkchops”

Pine Crest Inn & Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Pinehurst
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cuenca, Ecuador
“Great porkchops”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Dinner dress seems to be business casual but i have not had a bad meal there yet. My favorite meal there is the pork chop special. Can't go wrong with that one.

Visited February 2012

Edmonton, Canada
“Great atmosphere and food!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Ate here with large family including small kids. Love the atmosphere here, it's alive with people not only in the restaurant but throughout the hotel grounds, on the night we were there they had a small live band going which was very enjoyable. The service was very good and attentive, staff (not our server) even came to our table just to say "hi" and to welcome us to the restaurant! Everyone enjoyed their meals.
My wife and I came back another night for drinks in the pub and had a great time chatting with locals and watching the kids from the kids chip golf balls in the foyer/entryway of the hotel.
Hint: if you come early for dinner be sure to sit out on the veranda and enjoy a drink in one of their awesome rocking chairs!!

• Visited July 2012
Pinehurst, NC
“Mom and sisters night out”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We have been in Pinehurst for a week and wanted to go some place special for dinner our last night. We could not have been more disappointed. The service by Briana was "excellent" thank goodness since rge food was much less desirable. I personally ate only a few bites of my "Seared Scallops" which were not seared at all. The bread was unforgettable so much so that I did not even try it and I've never met a bread I didn't like. One of my sisters had the prime rib, med well, not my taste but still had no flavor. Mother had the prime rib, rare as I like it, tough and still no flavor. My other sister had the spagetti bolognese which was like no other. It had a strong, distict flavor that none of us could figure out, not so desirable. Maybe they could have explained this on the menu as we all feel that it is something some people might like.
Although the place was unique non of feel the need to return. By the way the waitress asked why I did not eat my scallops, when I explained to her she automatically removed it from my bill.
Kudos to her!!

• Visited June 2012
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Excellent holiday dinner”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We save this restaurant for holidays because it is a dress up place but they have a great deal on Thanksgiving and that's where we will be going from now on.
I had a steak and it was great my wife had the traditional Thanksgiving turkey and she loved it. Great service and great food.

Visited November 2011
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Wonderful old Inn”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Love the history, the people, the prices and the nostalgia

Visited April 2012