2nd trip back to Pinehurst and it was just as good as the first trip! My father and I had a great time and for a surprise, not very talked about course go ahead and enjoy #6, not as difficult as the known courses but nonetheless a wonderful and beautiful course to play.
#4 is still awesome and tough and we both were disappointed a bit with #5 this trip.
Staff is excellent at all locations, the 1895 Grill for dinner is highly recommended- don't miss the breakfast buffet at the Carolina...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some say you can feel the spirit of Pinehurst as you turn onto Carolina Vista, the tree-lined avenue that leads to the Carolina hotel. This majestic century-old hotel with its signature copper cupola and sweeping verandas make you feel as though you’ve stepped back in time to an era when elegance defined grand hotels and resorts. Dubbed the “Queen of the South,” the Carolina has 274 Four-Diamond guest rooms including suites.Pinehurst Resort features nine golf courses, an award-winning Spa, a charming village, tennis, beach club and other amenities including an active Kids Club. Kids 12 and under stay and play golf free when staying in the same room as the parents. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your The Carolina Hotel - Pinehurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Carolina - Pinehurst Hotel Pinehurst
- Pinehurst Hotel And Country
- Pinehurst Resort And Country