“Go here to find any NFL game”
Review of The Darling House Pub and Grill - CLOSED

The Darling House Pub and Grill
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

This is a pub, pub. Try to seat at the bar to get the full experience. They have a lot of TVs but yet some times it is hard to see the games, as there a lot of wooden beams that may obstruct the view. They have the best selection of beers on tap and it is walking distance from the pinehurst spa. You can get a full, half or social refill. The owner is from buffalo so the wings are the real thing. The food can be a bit hit or miss.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Just a pub but a good one. It appears that most of their food is deep fried. We had the sampler which was large and tasty. Also the onion soup which was better than most. Price was reasonable.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

My first trip to Pinehurst, NC was lovely. We stopped into the Darling House Pub on a whim and were delighted we did! I am not a beer or Guinness drinker so I was very skeptical when Steve put Guinness in my Bloody Mary... thank goodness that I was game to try it... MARVELOUS!!! We ordered the fish (Haddock) and chips, it was great!!! Wonderful place to enjoy some food and a super Bloody Mary!!!

1  Thank Connie B
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

If you are tired of the resort grills, etc. after your round, go here for a pint and a late lunch. This was our third visit. The pub looks pretty authentic all the way to the Claymore sword hanging over the bar. We had the Scottish sampler of meat pie, Scottish eggs, Ruben Wrap and batter fried bangers. The meat pie was more of ground beef in a puff pastry cup and the wrap was not very Scottish, but the flavors were great! Ready for a fourth visit.

1  Thank Tony H
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Took a bit of a walk down Memory Lane in Pinehurst and stopped in for lunch. Grabbed a spot at the bar and was immediately served a perfect Half and Half by Lisa Marie and provided with a ton of suggestions. The owner was at the end of the bar and enjoyed conversations with both him and LM while I waited a more than reasonable time for my lunch. It was a simple but perfect Tuna Melt overloaded with tuna and topped with the perfect amount of bacon. Prices were just fine.

Would have gladly stayed for another beer but I had to move along back to Wilmington. Received a nice travel trip for my way back as I headed out the door and hope to run into them again in the future.

1  Thank MahGill