“Made from scratch”

Cuisines: Diner
Columbus, Ohio
“Made from scratch”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Made from scratch American goodness.plain , simple , cheap, great value. Worth a stop if traveling in the area.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Tippyobrien

Madison, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“breakfast all day!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I like the fact that I can go in there any time of day and get breakfast.Their country ham special today was AWESOME! It comes with scrambeled eggs, cooked perfect, 2 huge slices of country ham, not too salty, a biscuit to die for,and sausage gravy.This is my very favorite place to eat in Surry County!You must try.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank marsha k
Houston, Texas
“Pulled pork ok”
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Good inexpensive place. Nothing fancy, but fun to remember Andy Griddith's hometown! Frozen crinkle potatoes, fast food! Not much else in town to compete! We were glad to see some locals there. There are not 100 words that I can write about this place!

Northwest Indiana
“I Want One Near My House!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Wow! What a surprise!

First we were expecting a down-home country kitchen type place, and pulled in to find a modern, shiny chain restaurant. The fast-food counter and decor almost sent us packing, but then we saw the menu boards. How can one place serve that much variety of food? They had boards with burgers - boards with sandwiches - boards with BBQ - boards with dinners - boards with breakfast that you can order any time of the day or night! How do you choose?

We chose breakfast (for dinner). The place settings left a bit to be desired, but the food didn't. I loved the biscuits and sausage gravy, as well as the eggs and sausage, Good food, good price, amazing variety. If I had an Aunt Beas down the street I'd be there twice a week going through the whole menu one plate at a time.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank HoosierGal60
Lowgap, N C
“Just good eating”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

If its a biscuit or a burger or even a hot dog, it doesn't matter because it is going to be good. When out shopping I like to run by the drive thru to get something quick. They keep it moving and that is what it is all about when you know it is good food.

Visited June 2012