“Great place to hang out”

The Living Room Coffeehouse and Winebar
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The Living Room has a comfortable casual atmosphere that is inviting. The coffee drinks are wonderful. They have snacks and sandwiches as well. The menu can tend to vary as they use local products whenever possible. The "Room" itself is divided between a main area with cafe-style tables and sofas. Then there is a more cozy area I call the 'library", with a large bookshelf full of eclectic and interesting titles. This is my favorite spot to sit with a latte and a book or my laptop (free wifi of course).

They also feature a wide variety of locally-produced wines. I am not a wine drinker but my friends who are have had positive things to say about the selection and quality of the wines.

2  Thank Uncle_Gomer