“Keep going back”
Review of Sopper's

Sopper's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We started going to Pilot Mountain 2 years ago. Soppers has the best food. One time there was a mix up with our order, I called them and they gave us two free dinners for our troubles. They are always so friendly. The grilled Salmon is the BEST!!!!! If you visit Pilot Mountain, you have to give Soppers a try!! You will love it too..........

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I had the blackened chicken over penne and cheese and it was delicious. The staff was very attentive, keeping our drinks filled and asking if we needed anything.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

If you visit Pilot Mountain, NC, make sure to have lunch at the fine little eatery. The wait staff are great, the food is differently good, and save room for dessert! We visited one morning to view antiques and gifts. All of the locals we asked told us to go early to get a seat. They were right! This is the spot to get some good food in Pilot Mt.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Spent a few times in Soppers and the food is great. The waitresses are very nice and prompt. Have taken several friends there to eat and they enjoyed it as well. Would do it again...

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have to begin by saying that my inlaws recommended Sopper's. They like it a lot. We've been twice. Once due to the fact that the inlaws invited us and another to give it another chance. I have to say that we weren't very impressed. The atmosphere is...well...just okay. The food was not too impressive, both my husband and myself found it to be too bland and just plain average, especially for the money spent. The waitresses were excellent though, so no complaints there. I really don't think that we'll be going back anytime soon.