“Great food, great service, great value!”
Review of Sopper's

Sopper's
Cuisines: American
Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
“Great food, great service, great value!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants. I have eaten here numerous times and have never been disappointed with the food or the service. Save room for the strawberry cake it is delicious!

• Visited July 2013

Burgaw
“Great salads”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were both in a salad mood and had the Greek salad and the Cajun chicken salad. Service was good and the food was quite good.

Visited June 2013
Raleigh, NC
“Not the greatest!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We ate here last month when we went to Pilot Mountain for the car show. The food was not worth the price. A flag goes up for me when ever I go to a small restaurant that has a loaded menu. Most of the food can not be prepared fresh when the menu is loaded. Greek, Italian and American is just too much for a small business.
I realize that on the car show Saturday they are swamped with people. We ordered the spaghetti, since it is an Italian restaurant. They were out of spaghetti so they put the sauce on fettuccine, It was not good. We waited over an hour for a table and we had a lot of time to observe other diners. We heard one couple talking about the steak, the girl said hers was like eating card board. We heard her say "I hate to complain when I'm on a date but I can't chew this". At another table the lady wanted to send her chopped steak back because it was cold in the center. Her husband said to forget it, there was enough to eat around the cold part. Both couples left most of their food on the table. By that time we waited long enough that we felt we had to wait. We are finding another place to eat next time.

• Visited June 2013
Eden, North Carolina, United States
“Surprising Excellence”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

For a local eatery, this place has remarkably good cuisine. The wide variety on the menu lured us back more than once during our four-day stay in the area. The tilapia was as well-prepared as any I've found on the coast. The pasta was delicious as well. I will return to sample the Greek dishes on our next visit!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Kay S
“Great Little Unique Restaraunt!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Soppers is soppin' good as their logo says! Great service and amazing food! I LOVE the Pork Pomfritz on the dinner movie! It is great! Everything ive ate at Soppers has been soppin' good!! They have the BEST strawberry cake i have ever had in my life! If you go you have to have a piece of strawberry cake!