“I think they're already gone!”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Rumors Restaurant Incorporated - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rumors Restaurant Incorporated
Cuisines: American
Oxford
“I think they're already gone!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Sorry, this as 99.9 % of restaurants in Oxford reflect poorly on Oxford. From the feeling everyone who visits these places want greasy, greasy fried foods, and crave, just crave to pull out a cigarette to fininsh off the grease and cheap fries, and dough boy pies and cakes.
I say close them all down and start over!

Visited March 2012

Oxford, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyed Food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2011

My wife and I have eaten there several times when attending activities downtown or shopping. We have also ordered take out pizza. Always enjoyed the service and food. On one early Saturday afternoon, my 24 yr old son was in town for a visit. He and I dropped by to play a couple games of pool. They were not open but the owner was inside and let us in.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank Mark D
Henderson, North Carolina
“Food and Service SUCKED!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2011

We were overcharged, gave them a coupon and owner tried not to use it cause business was bad. We ordered a calzone and they charged us $22.95 because my husband told the watress he wanted a little of everything in it. NOT knowing it was a $1 per Topping. They charged a $1 for Garlic in the calzone. The whole experience was aweful and I advise you to really think about it before you go. The owner said a few choice words to us because of the coupon.

• Visited May 2011