“A must stay hotel”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Oxford
Gastonia, North Carolina, United States
“A must stay hotel”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I travel 4 days a week and stay at many hotels at different hotel chains. I must say I have only received the level of service at one other hotel. The staff and service is unparalleled! The rooms are clean and comfy at a decent price. If you're anywhere near this area it's a must stay.

• Stayed June 2014
shirley j, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 27, 2014

Kind Regards,

Shripal Doctor
Director Of Opertaions
Comfort Inn & Suites
919-692-1000

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

I felt very safe, and welcomed at this location. Kim, Davieon, and Pantheria was of great assistance, and very passionate when it came to not only assisting me but others as well. The plus was the complimentary breakfast and coffee....

• Stayed June 2014
shirley j, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Hello, I am Shripal Doctor, Director of Operations for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one . I truly appreciate in your letting me know. I am very happy to hear that the staff treated you with our "Southern Hospitality"! We hope that you will come again and see us soon.
Hague, New York
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The service was excellant. Very friendly staff and helpful with any questions and accomadations we needed. Our room was very comfortable and the whole hotel was very clean. There were several restaurants and well recommended by the staff. Which was also excellant. I would highly recommend this hotel for their hospitality and cleanliness. OH ya. It was also the best continental breakfast we have had in all our stays. (real egg omelet)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
shirley_julian, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Hello, I am Shirley Julian, HR Manager for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. We are trying to turn it up in Oxford and am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you will come again and see us soon.
Kings Park, New York
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Pouring rain and construction forced us to stop earlier than planned. We checked trip advisor and found this Comfort Inn. It is a pleasant and friendly place. Nice look to lobby, room very clean, 24 hr. coffee pot. Breakfast was included and had a waffle maker and cooked fresh eggs to order. Definitely a good stop on a long day.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Hello, I am Shirley Julian, HR Manager for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. I am so glad you enjoyed your MTO eggs! We hope that you will come again and see us soon.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I started staying at this hotel a couple fo months ago. They were in the transition of upgrading and new staff. I have seen a wonderful improvment in my stay. I need to stay in Oxford to do business, and not have or want to drive to Henderson to get a 'decent' hotel. You already have one now in Oxford. "Why go out for hamburger, when you got steak at home?"
PS my eggs were cooked to perfection! Not easy with me!
The Manager Shripal is a 'class act' and totally 'customer focued."... along with his staff Tish, Kim and the new cooks! This is a lost art in today's society.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Memorial Day...I was traveling on I-95N when my babies decided "I need to go to the restroom...yes, I'm 6mos pregnant with twins. I stopped at exit 202 and attempted to use the restrooms at the hotels rather then a gas station and was told they were not open to the public. I then asked again but this time telling the staff that I was pregnant and it was now becoming urgent. I was told I could become a guest and be able to use the bathroom in the room. REALLY!! As furious as I became, I got back in my car and traveled to the next exit (204) not knowing of any hotels. I saw the Comfort Inn & Suites and approached the front desk. There was a service rep name Ms. Kim, who was very welcoming, friendly, and ready to assist. Ms. Kim, not knowing my situation allowed me to use the restroom and then extended that service to my two younger boys. I don't normally write reviews but in this case I felt the need too. This may seem small to someone because I didn't physically stay there but in my future travels I will...all due to Ms. Kim giving/extending true customer service to someone who was not a customer. GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE GOES A LONG WAY!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Alisha S
shirley_julian, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Hello this is Shirley, Manager at the Comfort Inn of Oxford. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed stopping by our hotel
We are looking forward to providing you pleasant accommodations and service the next time you decide to stay!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Needed to get off highway due to storm and found staff very friendly (Kim) at front desk. Without reservation everything went very smoothly. Room and bath spotless. Breakfast fresh with many choices. Checkout painless with bill slipped under door during the night.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Hello, I am Shripal Doctor, Director of Operations for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one and that Kim greeted you with a smile. I truly appreciate in your letting me know. I am very happy to hear that the staff treated you with our "Southern Hospitality"! We hope that you will come again and see us soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oxford
Sleep Inn
Quality Inn
#8 of 9 in Henderson
Econo Lodge Creedmoor - Butner
Best Western Butner Creedmoor Inn

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!