Comfort Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$55
$55
$61
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanstaff was very friendlythird floormorning breakfastvery nice hotelhotel roompethighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Memorial Day...I was traveling on I-95N when my babies decided "I need to go to the restroom...yes, I'm 6mos pregnant with twins. I stopped at exit 202 and attempted to use the restrooms at the hotels rather then a gas station and was told they were not open to the public. I then asked again but this time telling the staff that I was pregnant and it was now becoming urgent. I was told I could become a guest and be able to use the bathroom in the room. REALLY!! As furious as I became, I got back in my car and traveled to the next exit (204) not knowing of any hotels. I saw the Comfort Inn & Suites and approached the front desk. There was a service rep name Ms. Kim, who was very welcoming, friendly, and ready to assist. Ms. Kim, not knowing my situation allowed me to use the restroom and then extended that service to my two younger boys. I don't normally write reviews but in this case I felt the need too. This may seem small to someone because I didn't physically stay there but in my future travels I will...all due to Ms. Kim giving/extending true customer service to someone who was not a customer. GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE GOES A LONG WAY!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Alisha S
shirley_julian, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Hello this is Shirley, Manager at the Comfort Inn of Oxford. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed stopping by our hotel
We are looking forward to providing you pleasant accommodations and service the next time you decide to stay!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Needed to get off highway due to storm and found staff very friendly (Kim) at front desk. Without reservation everything went very smoothly. Room and bath spotless. Breakfast fresh with many choices. Checkout painless with bill slipped under door during the night.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Hello, I am Shripal Doctor, Director of Operations for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one and that Kim greeted you with a smile. I truly appreciate in your letting me know. I am very happy to hear that the staff treated you with our "Southern Hospitality"! We hope that you will come again and see us soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

My husband and I were on a business trip and stopped here on our way home around 11 pm. The man at the front desk was very friendly and shared all the perks of the hotel. They have a complimentary hot breakfast with eggs being made to order and belgian waffles. They also offer Starbucks coffee at any time of the day. The ladies who checked us out, Pat and Kim were very friendly as well and made our stay a friendly one. The beds were super comfortable, however what would make this a five is their bathroom. While it was fine, it could have been a slight more cleaner, otherwise we enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
shirley j, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Hello, I am Shripal Doctor, Director of Operations for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means alot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. We are very pleased that you choose our hotel and that the staff was professional! We hope that you will come again and see us soon.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Great customer service friendly knowledgeable staff. we had an amazing time. the hotel was just renovated, they had a different fresh breakfast everyday. the hotel was warm and inviting. it was a great vacation.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
shirley_julian, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Hello this is Shirley, Manager at the Comfort Inn of Oxford. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Probably 3.5 stars is more accurate than 3 stars. Like LAS12211, my husband and I were forced to stop here due to bad weather and roads (we were probably there the same night). Normally I never stay at a hotel without researching reviews on Trip Advisor, but this time we had to make a split decision to get off the highway and stop at the closest place, so we weren't expecting much. We were pleasantly surprised to find a welcoming and helpful staff, pleasant lobby, and a large room (probably a suite room since it had a living area as well as a king bed) at a reasonable price. The bed was very comfortable and we had a much-needed good night's sleep. Although overall the room needed updating and some maintenance, the bathroom layout was good (including having a long counter and towel racks, which some fancier hotels no longer have). The shower had good water pressure and temperature. One problem was a lack of good light in the living area.
The complimentary breakfast included a good variety of hot and cold items--not great quality but no worse than some fancier hotels.
Though it's unlikely we will be in this area again, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here if we were.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
shirley_julian, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Hello this is Shirley, Manager at the Comfort Inn of Oxford. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. I am very proud of them during the "ice storm" and am so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.