“Great Hotel and location”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Oxford
Wilmington, Delaware
“Great Hotel and location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

We enjoyed our stay overnight at this location. Found it in a Coupon Magazine at the I95/85 Rest Stop. The staff are most helpful in suggestion a restaurant for dinner last night. Clean and updated rooms.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
shirley_julian, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Hello this is Shirley, Manager at the Comfort Inn of Oxford. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have stay at this hotel several times on business. Always friendly staff and helpful. The hotel is doing some remodeling and updating currently. Saying this the hotel is clean, neat and better than average. Good breakfast with both hot and cold foods.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Hello, I am Shirley Julian, Manager for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. We love having you here with us!
Washington, DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

Arrived late on a recent Friday night to a wonderful place. Smooth check-in with a friendly front desk person who also recommended a nice place for a non fast-food meal.

Room had new carpet and a very comfortable king size bed with quality linens. This Comfort Inn also rightly prides itself on a nice breakfast.

Room Tip: You can see the hotel from I-85 but coming off the exit and making the turn in you have to be on the...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

We changed our route home due to weather, and stopped here for over night (without a reservation). Woman at front desk very helpful and we were checked in quickly. Hotel was average, and room was satisfactory. Needs better house keeping in the hallways and common areas. Breakfast was provided- combo of hot and cold items.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Happy2travel18
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Oxford, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

To begin with , I checked in to the hotel with this nice young lady named Kim. She was very sympothetic to my situation with my house burning down. she always asked was i doing okay no matter whaT TIME i came down. THe very next morning there was this lady named shannon running the front dest , to start off she was very rude and had a nasty attitude. she also slept on the job and was hard to wake up. when she woke up she was very rude about being waken up.
Housekeeping did a great job. Davieon the house keeping supervisor also was sympothetic to my situation and always made sure i was okay when he cleaned my room. Overall this was a great expierience but I do not reccoment waking up shannon. lol

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Hello, I am Shirley Julian, Manager for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one and I deeply apologize for Shannon. I truly appreciate in your letting me know. I am very happy to hear that the staff treated you with our "Southern Hospitality"! We hope that you will come again and see us soon.
Kremmling, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

We arrived at the Comfort Inn late on the 10th of October. We were traveling to see family in Oxford and had our 1 year old son with us. He was asleep when we arrived. The front desk person, Kim, was friendly and professional. She checked us in quickly and got us a crib for our room before we brought our son in. Because of this, we were able to put him down without much fuss. Throughout our 3 night stay there the staff was incredibly helpful with any questions or issues we had. They all loved seeing our son wondering around the hotel and were very friendly and understanding of him being a year old and all the things a one year old does. Rae, in the dining area was particularly helpful during breakfast times. It is one of the best stays we have had in a hotel, the rooms were clean and comfortable, and the staff was amazing and professional. This is the place to stay if you are going to be in Oxford!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Forest City, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have been staying at comfort inn and suites oxford,nc for several years now and the service is always excellent. Kim is very helpful and goes out of her way to provide excellent service by making fresh cookies and or coffee. Thank you to all staff for always taking great care of me.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oxford
Sleep Inn
Quality Inn
#8 of 9 in Henderson
Econo Lodge Creedmoor - Butner
BEST WESTERN Butner Creedmoor Inn

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!