“Good”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Oxford
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Stayed here for a recent business trip. The hotel was just fine - no issues at all. It does look like an older hotel on the inside but it was still clean and updated. The front desk clerk on Tuesday and Wednesday night was AWESOME!! She was so nice and helpful! I don't know her name but wish I did so I could give a personal shout out to her! The ONLY issue/complaint that I would have was the wireless internet service. I had a hard time connecting to it (although I admit I didn't call for assistance). I ended up just connecting to my personal cell hotspot. Overall, good place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Hello, I am Shirley Julian, Manager for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. I am very happy to hear that the staff treated you with our "Southern Hospitality"! I apologize for the internet. We hope that you will come again and see us soon

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed July 24, 2013

While asleep strangers entered my room. The hotel's front desk had "made a mistake" and assigned the same room to two different parties. I have travelled a lot for business and pleasure and have never had this happen. It was an unacceptable invasion of privacy and potentially very dangerous.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mary ann w
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn & Suites.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the staff's lack of attention on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with the front desk to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Oxford

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Nice hotel. Stayed there for 2 nights for baseball tournament. Nice pool. Priced high for mid rate hotel. Prices up due to demand. Good location close to interstate and food. Kids all seemed to have a good time. Breakfast Buffett was good. Make your own waffle. They need more waffle makers as it was a big delay.

• Stayed: July 2013
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Hello, I am Shirley Julian, Manager for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. I love the fact that we have toppings for waffles, it really does make the waffle outstanding, so I will definitely look into have two machines! We hope that you will come again and see us soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I travel across the region at least once a month, every month since 2005. I always try to plan my trip so that I can stay at this Hotel. I was once critical of earlier amenities. I must say I am very impressed with The fresh clean rooms and new bedding. I notice managements drive to exceed expectations. Especially in the breakfast bar. It's nice to enjoy fresh eggs and sausage that is actually delicious, plus the high tech coffee dispenser is always fresh. Great job guys!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Hello, I am Shirley Julian, Manager for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. I am very happy to hear that the staff treated you with our "Southern Hospitality"! I am so happy that you enjoyed breakfast and am so glad you noticed that we have upgraded our selections. We hope that you will come again and see us soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We planned a last minute stop spur of the moment kind of thing and we were not let down in our choice. The staff were nice, the room was nice.. and the breakfast was probably the nicest I have had so far - My wife really enjoyed the blueberry waffles! lol. For the price I would be very surprised if anyone could find any better! We even got a discount for booking with our SECU credit card! cant ask for more than that!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Hello, I am Shirley Julian, Manager for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. I am so happy that we recognized your wife as a state employee. I love the fact that we have toppings for waffles, it really does make the waffle outstanding! We hope that you will come again and see us soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

From Check-in to departure, the staff made our stay so enjoyable. Raye at the front desk is a real gem, she is so sweet! The room was perfect, very clean and neat. The free breakfast was very good and everyone was just so very friendly. My wife and I will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Hello, I am Shirley Julian, Manager for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. I am very happy to hear that Rae treated you with our "Southern Hospitality"! I am so happy that you enjoyed breakfast and am so glad you noticed that we have upgraded our selections. We hope that you will come again and see us soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Our king room had a nice sofa & was a very comfortable room. It was clean & a very good value. We didn't try the free breakfast & they don't have room service so couldn't rate those two items. Easy off & on from I-85.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Hello, I am Shirley Julian, Manager for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. We hope that you will come again and see us soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oxford
Hampton Inn Henderson
#5 of 9 in Henderson
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#8 of 9 in Henderson

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!