“Pleasure trip that WAS pleasurable!!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Oxford
Reviewed June 10, 2013

From Check-in to departure, the staff made our stay so enjoyable. Raye at the front desk is a real gem, she is so sweet! The room was perfect, very clean and neat. The free breakfast was very good and everyone was just so very friendly. My wife and I will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Hello, I am Shirley Julian, Manager for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. I am very happy to hear that Rae treated you with our "Southern Hospitality"! I am so happy that you enjoyed breakfast and am so glad you noticed that we have upgraded our selections. We hope that you will come again and see us soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Our king room had a nice sofa & was a very comfortable room. It was clean & a very good value. We didn't try the free breakfast & they don't have room service so couldn't rate those two items. Easy off & on from I-85.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Hello, I am Shirley Julian, Manager for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. We hope that you will come again and see us soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Right off i85 on northern side of Raleigh Durham. Nice staff that will help anytime for anything. Located in a nice small town that features house of Ribeyes and George's as the best dining choices. Comfortable beds too!

• Stayed: May 2013
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Hello, I am Shirley Julian, Manager for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. I am so glad that you were able to experience our local restaurants, I personally love George's. We hope that you will come again and see us soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My room was spacious with a king size bed and a lounge area. The bathroom was clean and everything worked in the room. My stay was for one night and the hotel was a great value. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was more than I expected. I was going to go to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, but once I saw what the hotel was serving, I changed my mind. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Check in and check out were fast. Overall, a good stay and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
shirley j, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Hello, I am Shirley Julian, Manager for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. It means alot to us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. We are very pleased that you chose our breakfast and that the staff was professional! We hope that you will come again and see us soon.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

My room was larger then expected, with a lounge area. Room was clean, hotel corridor threadbare and stained. Very friendly and helpful receptionist. Quickly replaced my room phone which was not working. And found a remote control for the TV. Plenty of space outside to walk the dogs. Nothing fancy but pleasant. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Pamela R
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Hotel looked good from outside, but not clean on the inside. Halls and Lobby floors dirty, bed spread dirty and stained. Bathroom rack falling apart. The sheets appear to be clean but the dirtiness of the halls did not make us feel very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Craig11666
shirley j, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Hello, I am Shirley Julian, Manager for the Comfort Inn & Suites, Oxford, NC. I really appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. I can assure you we have updated the hotel's lobby and bedding. You are important to us! I hope you will give us another opportunity.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

The room had dirty , ripped sheets with cigarette burns on the comforter. The room was dirty with spills down the side of the nightstand. I have stated here for as long as seven days in the past and it used to be much cleaner with professional staff. The tile in the hallway especially near the elevator, is filthy. The e actor is even dirty .

Luckily I switched rooms but this place is not what it used to be.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Mamacitax4
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oxford
Hampton Inn Henderson
Baymont Inn & Suites Henderson Oxford
Travelodge Henderson
Travelodge Henderson
#8 of 9 in Henderson

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!