“Nice screened porch setting”
Review of M & M's Cafe

M & M's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Oriental
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a casual every day dining restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining. We serve everything from fresh local seafood to comfort food to the classics. If you like cold drinks, local friends and an at home atmosphere this is the place for you.
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We enjoyed dining on the screened porch with a glimpse of the water. The food was okay. My husband ordered the crab corn chowder which he liked. I ordered the crab cakes which I found to be somewhat bland....but the conch fritters are terrific and are worth a visit. The service was good and attentive.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

The staff were very friendly, which made you feel welcome and the food was also very good We were visiting friends that had a boat at a near by marina and after a afternoon of sailing it was a great place to go for a bite to eat

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The 3 of us all had very different entres and all were flavorful, a good helping and not expensive. The drinks were good and the service was attentive. There is no view and the restaurant is not romantic for lunch.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Great fun. Many friendly locals at the bar seating. Service and food quality and value all top notch. Worth a visit !

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Went for the Monday night special sushi. Arriving early, I filled out the my selection. The waiters took it and soon returned. It would be a 30 minute wait. She never asked me if I wanted a drink or brought me any water. I flagged down the black you man that wears the oversized shirts and asked for water. After 30 minutes, the waitress returned and said it would be a little long for the sushi. I asked for my sea weed salad and she stated they were out of the sea weed salad. The sea weed salad was on my menu request of 45 minutes earlier. Again, she never asked me if I wanted anything else or a drink or refilled my water. After 1 hour and 10 minutes I got my sushi with no wasabi, so I went to window where the owner was preparing sushi orders and asked for wasabi.
Oh, yea, the sushi was mushy.

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE,