“Fine Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is a relaxed, simple styled restaurant. Menu is not fancy but very adequate and food is always good. Have visited Ocracoke Island off and on for over 40 years and this is where we usually return to. Service is good and people friendly.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

If you are ever in Ocracoke you will never go wrong by eating here. The food is always consistant and the prices are not too high. Great for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

1  Thank Trophy98
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Always go there for Breakfast and make sure to order the Grits. They might not open at the crack of dawn but still go there..

1  Thank Bill B
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I enjoy going to this restaurant for breakfast whenever I visit the island. The waitstaff is efficient and the restaurant is clean. I was a server/bartender for 5 years and can tend to be picky in restaurants. Portions are hearty and coffee is good (I'm also sort of a coffee snob). I will go back to Pony Island Restaurant for years to come. My sister described the decor best: It's like y.ou are in someone's home.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

great fast service great coffee. I had 2 eggs home fries and 3 strips of very thin bacon and toast with real butter. just a little on the cool side for my liking. I found myself looking for more to eat, so I think next time I will order some hot cakes with the meal. that should put the bill just for me at $14-15