“More like Cheekside!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Greensboro, NC
“More like Cheekside!!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Thought the place looked cool, the giant roach running across the bar as I ordered my beer was not so cool. My boyfriend and I for some reason decided to stay and order food to go. Big mistake. We both ordered the fish sandwich ( catch of the day). When we arrived at our campsite we were extremely disappointed in our meal. Tiny portion of fish , tons of bread, several unhappy campers. :-( alright to stop in for a beer, but keeP on moving.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hot fries please!!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

If all have is fries they should at least be hot! C'mon man everyone likes good football food but take some pride and serve some hot food! For heavens sake a $12 burger should come with hot fries! Get it together show some pride, just because ur on an island does not excuse this behavior...pew wee stinky!

1 Thank Aliciapa88
Suffolk, Virginia
“Good but not the best”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Creekside Cafe has some good food. I really like their fried shrimp. They don't have a lot of choices for my wife who doesn't eat seafood. She did enjoy her chicken salad wrap and it proved to be too big for her.
We usually eat there at least once for a change. Average is not a good rating...its good, just not "very good".
We'll return.

Visited September 2012
Dallas, Texas
“SUPER BREAKFAST!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Good coffee, good service, good breakfast, and reasonably fast given the crunch of customers there. I enjoyed my omlett and sausage, my wife raved over her fresh blueberry pancakes. Glad we stopped here, not searching for wherever we were sent (it was probably good too, but I don't recall the name).

Visited August 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Food was good but not a memorable experience.”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

You know how sometimes you meet someone at a party who is nice but easily forgettable? My experience at Creekside was like that. The staff was nice (very per-occupied with the West Virginia football game) and the service was not bad. The owners hail from the Pittsburgh area, so in addition to the ubiquitous burger and seafood fare, they offer foods unique to that area. I had the Pittsburgh cheese steak sandwich. Now, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh are rival cities in old Penn's Wood, so forget your image of a Philly cheese steak, this is nothing like that. It is a burger with cheese, tomato, cole slaw and fries stacked between two slices of Italian bread. I don't usually let food beat me, but this one almost kicked my butt. It tasted surprisingly good but it took everything in me to eat all of it. I was stuffed afterward and didn't have room for dinner many hours later. My friend had the blackened tuna sandwich, which she said was "to die for". We also split an order of onion rings which were homemade and delicious. To sum it up, the food was very good, the rest of it was just okay.