“Was good, but it's closed now.”
Review of Cafe Atlantic - CLOSED

Cafe Atlantic
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Greenville, North Carolina
“Was good, but it's closed now.”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Some of the best food on Ocracoke, including a nice lemon pasta. Sadly, it's closed so you can't get it any more.

Visited September 2013

Hampton, Virginia
“Cafe Atlantic closed....sad”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We visit Ocracoke Island every year and always enjoyed dining at Cafe Atlantic. I'm sorry to say it has closed (I believe the owners retired). I guess we'll need to find a new favorite restaurant on the island.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Saturn94
Whitehall, Pennsylvania
“best salad dressing ever”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

very good food and nice atmosphere although i thought it was too cold inside. they have the best cucumber type salad dressing.

Visited July 2013
Sterling, Colorado
“Fresh and Tasty seafood”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

My family recently visited Ocracoke, NC, we very much wanted to dine on fresh seafood as we are from Colorado and don't get the opportunity for fresh seafood. Our expectations were met at Cafe Atlantic. My brother and I both had the broiled combo platter and it was excellent! The Clams and the huge scallops were cooked to perfection and the Yellow Fin Tuna was specially broiled to our desire. The green bean and potato accompaniments added to the meal were also very good. The price was also reasonable considering the fresh seafood. We did have a short wait, but the staff and meal made it worth it.

• Visited October 2013
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Classy but Down Home”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We learned the couple who have run Cafe Atlantic are soon going to retire which is sad because I am sure we would be return customers in the years ahead. We had a short wait but the red drum we chose was excellent and the flavorful green beans were a surprise. Our wine was good and the desserts were great. I had the lemon buttermilk pie and my husband the chocolate pecan.

• Visited October 2013