“Fish Tacos”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We heard about this little place last year but never got to stop for a meal. This year we made sure we ate at least one meal here. We were very happy!! We had the fish tacos that were cooked when ordered so it was a little bit of a wait. We had a couple of people ahead of us too, but is was worth the wait, because it was very fresh. The fish was the catch of the day and the tacos were made with an avocado and pineapple salsa that was delicious. Eduardo is very nice and they have picnic tables so you can sit and enjoy your meal. We were on Ocracoke May 18-25, 2014 and next year we are planning to go around the same time. This will definitely be on the list of places to eat!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband and myself being locals stop by every chance we get. The cheesy pork tacos being my favorite, the chicken quesadillas being his. Eduardo is a great guy that can cook up a mean meal. Hands down the best Mexican I've had besides los arcos(my go to spot). Looks like Eduardos is my new spot! Don't let the appearance fool you, some of the best food on our beautiful island. Worth every penny spent. Thanks Eduardo!! -lakin and Stephen.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Eduardo's is the ultimate in coastal Mexican cuisine. This food truck offers outstanding unique food options. All fish is locally caught and cooked to order. Eduardo's was a mandatory stop every day of our vacation. You must try the tuna tostada... YUMMY

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Eduardo's was delicious. I ordered the softshell crab taco and it was simply splendid. No complaints. If the food is excellent and fresh, I do not mind paying a little extra.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Been home a week and missing Eduardo's as much as the incredible beach. This Mexican food cannot be matched. Don't miss out on trying this food. The lines of people do not lie!