“Can't wait to go back!”

Eduardo's Taco Stand
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Ocracoke
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about this place! After a 1.5 hour drive from Kill Devil Hills, 45 min ferry ride and drive to Eduardo's from the ferry, it was everything that the reviews say. My husband and brother thought we were crazy (myself and sister-in-law) when we kept saying we wanted to go Ocracoke for the tacos. There are a few picnic tables you can eat at. They were out of shrimp, so we got the cheesy steak, it was the best taco I've ever had, who would have thought to put avacodo on a taco?!?!?!?! It was worth the trip and then some!! I don't know if I'll ever be able to eat a taco from anywhere else after this!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I came to N carolina for my daughter's wedding in greenville from Oaxaca Mexico, and we went to the outer banks. I cook in mexico, and this is the best food I ate beside my own!! We stay in Duck and went to visit ocracoke, and were going to go north back to the airport but decided to take the long way so we could visit Eduardo's taco Stand again. Got extra to go for the long ride :) Gracias Eduardo!!

2  Thank Juan C
Reviewed January 21, 2013

thanks to other Tripadvisor reviews we thoroughly enjoyed some great mexican food at the talented hands of Eduardo! The ferry service off Ocracoke was suspended, so we had an unexpected 5 hours on a Sunday afternoon in January. Nothing was open and the island seemed deserted. The reviews lead us to Eduardos food truck and we loved it!! The first bite took us back to authentic Mexican food, no American Tex-Mex imitation. Eduardo prepared our taco & burrito (huge), using fresh chicken, cheese, avocado, veggies, beans & rice. As we sat in our car enjoying these unlikely treats, he delivered more napkins and a great smile. Gracias Eduardo!

1  Thank nbdraleigh61
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband and I honeymooned at Ocracoke last May. As we were riding the golf cart, I spotted Eduardo's. We tried it for lunch one day and WOW...It was great! The next day, it was pouring rain, but we still went to get Eduardo's! It is one little 'hole in the wall' place you DEFINITELY want to try. We hope to go back again this May and will be returning to the taco stand!

1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

With great January weather my wife and I picked up some great Mexican food at Eduardo's. The tacos and shrimp quesadilla were perfect dishes to take out to the beach for an afternoon picnic. Price , quality, service all were great. Just wished the weather was always this good:)

1  Thank WCUcody