“Gracias Eduardo!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Mexico City, Mexico
“Gracias Eduardo!!!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I came to N carolina for my daughter's wedding in greenville from Oaxaca Mexico, and we went to the outer banks. I cook in mexico, and this is the best food I ate beside my own!! We stay in Duck and went to visit ocracoke, and were going to go north back to the airport but decided to take the long way so we could visit Eduardo's taco Stand again. Got extra to go for the long ride :) Gracias Eduardo!!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Juan C

Raleigh, North Carolina
“the best food truck!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

thanks to other Tripadvisor reviews we thoroughly enjoyed some great mexican food at the talented hands of Eduardo! The ferry service off Ocracoke was suspended, so we had an unexpected 5 hours on a Sunday afternoon in January. Nothing was open and the island seemed deserted. The reviews lead us to Eduardos food truck and we loved it!! The first bite took us back to authentic Mexican food, no American Tex-Mex imitation. Eduardo prepared our taco & burrito (huge), using fresh chicken, cheese, avocado, veggies, beans & rice. As we sat in our car enjoying these unlikely treats, he delivered more napkins and a great smile. Gracias Eduardo!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank nbdraleigh61
Abbeville, South Carolina, United States
“Great Find!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband and I honeymooned at Ocracoke last May. As we were riding the golf cart, I spotted Eduardo's. We tried it for lunch one day and WOW...It was great! The next day, it was pouring rain, but we still went to get Eduardo's! It is one little 'hole in the wall' place you DEFINITELY want to try. We hope to go back again this May and will be returning to the taco stand!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Jennifer S
Asheville, North Carolina
“Great Beach Fare”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

With great January weather my wife and I picked up some great Mexican food at Eduardo's. The tacos and shrimp quesadilla were perfect dishes to take out to the beach for an afternoon picnic. Price , quality, service all were great. Just wished the weather was always this good:)

1 Thank WCUcody
“Best Mexican on east coast.”
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Eduardo can outcook any on the east coast. Haven't had true Mexican food since we were in Mexico. Hope the next time we visit he will have his own restaurant. We ate there everyday for a week and got burritos to go for the ferry ride.

3 Thank kayakva1