My wife and I have been staying at Captains Landing for about 10 years. We love the arrangement - comfortable apartments with all the amenities you could ask for. Much nicer than hotel rooms. And they are kept spotlessly clean. The views of Silver Lake make my blood pressure drop significantly - charming, peaceful and, with a good sunset, spectacular! George and Betty run a first class establishment. This trip has been slightly marred by the current dredging in Silver Lake. I'm sure it won't last too much longer, but I'd check before coming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eight waterfront suites, a spacious two-bedroom penthouse and a charming cottage overlook Ocracoke Island's scenic Silver Lake and provide panoramic views of the lighthouse and harbor life. Sea air and soft breezes enhance your stay at Captain's Landing; along with spectacular sunsets and views from your own private deck, so close to the water you may feel as though you are on a boat. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s Landing Waterfront Hotel Ocracoke
- Captains Landing Waterfront Hotel
- Captains Landing Waterfront Ocracoke