“Cable TV”

Ocracoke Island Visitor Center
Ranked #6 of 30 things to do in Ocracoke
More attraction details
Owner description: Pick up information about the island, view exhibits and visit the bookshop. You can also arrange to use the Park Service docks, pick up maps of the bike paths, and attend free summer programs run by the Rangers.
Reviewed June 25, 2012

When Ocracoke got cable installed on the Island we were the one's to do the work so I got to live on The Island for 16 weeks one whole summer. We stayed right across the street for 3/4 time saloon. It was one of the best summer's of my life.

All reviews
"ferry ride"
in 15 reviews
"ocracoke island"
in 22 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
"clean rest rooms"
"bicycles"
in 5 reviews
"folks"

Reviewed June 9, 2012

I loved going on the ferry rides! I loved taking my family's car out to the island and drive around on the beach looking for sand dollars (even though we didn't find any) and visit the English Cemetery. I liked the ferry ride on the way back, because I liked the water splashing on my face and the cool breeze blowing against you. Try the ferry ride since people with no cars have to wait longer.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

You should definitely make this your first stop when you are visiting the island. They will make sure you know all that is happening at the time of your visit.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Ocracoke is one of the prettiest islands in the country!