“Awesome Hospitality”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ocracoke
Pam's Pelican Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 7 Ocracoke B&B and Inns
“Awesome Hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

This was our first trip to Ocracoke Island. Pam's beautiful smile met us at the door upon our arrival. She gave us a tour of her home and then showed us our room. Our room (Zen Sunrise) was amazing. There was a wonderful ocean breeze flowing through the room all weekend. The second floor porch was a wonderful place to enjoy the early morning and evening time. The breakfasts each morning were awesome. The sweet potato waffles with spiced peaches were great. No one got up from the table hungry. Pams is located within a short walking distance of several restaurants for dinner. Thanks again Pam for allowing us use of your golf cart to tour the village Saturday morning. What a wonderful Bed & Breakfast!! We will be back!!

Room Tip: The Zen Sunrise Room offers a private entrance and access to the second floor porch.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tim B
Pamspelican, Owner at Pam's Pelican Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Thank you for coming & staying with me! Ya'll were one of my first guests this season (weather caused us a later start)! It is my pleasure to have you here! Thanks again, Pam

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Pam's was amazing!!! We traveled there for my 39th birthday and the service and staff were wonderful and relaxed. They had a bottle of champagne on ice for my birthday waiting in our room as well. The porches are wonderful to relax on, it is well located to allow bicycling and walking all over the island. After dinner, we enjoyed the champagne in the garden gazebo. The breakfast the next morning was unbelievable and Pam is a great host and a pleasure to talk with. I will stay here every chance I get.

Room Tip: The Sun Daze room is fun and the conch shell shower was very relaxing
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you again for letting me share in your birthday celebration! I am very happy that ya'll had a good time! Please come visit again soon! Thanks, Pam
Chester, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

We were originally scheduled to stay at another BNB but the location cancelled at the last minute. We quickly called Pam to see if rooms were available and they were. She was very accommodating and got us squared away very quickly. We stayed in the Sun Daze room and found it to be super comfortable the sea shell shower head to a bit to get use to though. As we were already told Pam's breakfast's were amazing and she was not shy on the portions everyone left with full belly! I would definitely encourage others to stay at Pam's Pelican, we look forward to more trips to the island. Also we were there from March 20-23.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Providing you with a great Ocracoke vacation & a hearty breakfast is my goal! I am soooo glad that you enjoyed your stay with me! Thank you and please come visit again soon! Thanks very much, Pam
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

My husband and I have been coming to Ocracoke for the past couple years with our families, and this year we decided to add on an extra day for ourselves once our week in a vacation rental home was up. We chose to stay at Pam's, based upon reviews and great feedback we'd heard. We could not have been happier with our stay. For starters, Pam is wonderful. She's down to earth, laid back, friendly, and accommodating. We stayed in the Dreamcatcher room, and we loved the decor... especially the newly installed shower head that is actually a conch shell. The room was cozy and had several amenities... even beach chairs and a cooler for the shore. The atmosphere at Pam's is very inviting- from the porch swing to the common space you walk into upon entering. There is a large table and a shelf full of games, as well as a cozy couch and a tv. We enjoyed sitting downstairs while we waited on family members to meet up with us, especially because Pam's is dog friendly... couldn't resist petting a few cute pooches while we waited. The breakfast was great, too. During our stay, Pam made yummy homemade Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, fresh pineapple, yogurt, the works. We weren't ready to leave and we can't wait to come back to visit.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for adding a stay with me on top of your existing Ocracoke vacation! It is my pleasure for you to enjoy my house and to enjoy the big breakfast that was made for your enjoyment also! Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with me! I hope you will come back when you can stay with me even longer! Thanks again, Pam
Levittown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

My husband and I stayed this past Sept with our two dogs and it was great. The breakfast was great and Pam was charming and kind, always a smile. Just booked for this year and can't wait to come back. The place is very laid back and Pam makes you feel right at home. Wonderful little place to book and enjoy your vacation.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Pamspelican, Owner at Pam's Pelican Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Thank you! I am looking forward to ya'lls next visit! See you soon! Thanks, Pam
Graham, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

pet friendly. Pam takes gourmet breakfast requests and loans her golf cart. she provided all the comforts of home....fire place ( wood provided), ice, board games, DVDs,living room,kitchen, etc. outside lovely garden, gazebo, balconies, fire pit ( wood provided). Pam is extremely layed back.....out of site until needed or breakfast. Pam called to report expensive electronics forgotten in room after checkout. Pams has warm, inviting, island state of mind atmosphere.

Room Tip: Deep Blue is the room we were in
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your visit & good review! Guests like ya'll make my "job" even more enjoyable! Thanks so much, Pam
Chesapeake, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at Pam's. The first was for my wifes birthday. We had the Zen room that time and it was amazing with the view and the spiral staircase to the roof and all the way to the yard. We stayed in the Dreamcatcher this past visit due to the Zen being booked. This one was quite unique with the shower head being a large conch shell. The rooms are very clean and well kept. The rooms have microwaves, coffee makers, and refrigerators. She also has beach chairs, coolers, and bikes for all the guests while many places on the island offer rental on all these items. It is located close enough to everything to either walk or use a bike. Now the best part of the whole trip is her hospitality and those amazing breakfasts. She is very laid back making breakfast with six complete strangers very rewarding. We are planning to come back next year for a whole week.

Room Tip: Zen room is the best.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Pamspelican, Owner at Pam's Pelican Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Heck yeah! I hope you bring your family & friends(rent the entire house!). I look foreward to seeing ya'll again, that was a fun week for me also! Thanks, Pam
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ocracoke
The Breakwater Inn
Hatteras Sands Campground
Hatteras Sands Campground
#9 of 15 in Hatteras Island
Hatteras Harbor Marina and Motel

Been to Pam's Pelican Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!