“Beautiful views, great drinks, great burgers and fries!”
Review of sMacNally's

sMacNally's
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Ocracoke
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Purcellville, VA
“Beautiful views, great drinks, great burgers and fries!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We went here for dinner one night and everyone loved their burgers! It's right on the water and they have live music sometimes. My husband and I went here almost every night for a drink. They have wonderful mimosas infused with fruit of your choice. I always had the strawberry and it was so refreshing and yummy!! Very friendly bartender! My kids said they were the best fries they had ever had! Must go to this place at least once on your vacation!

Big Canoe, Georgia
“Feel the seaside breeze. Family menu.”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Ok, it has a limited menu with lots of hamburgers. They have boiled shrimp but I really question if I got a half pound. The fish sandwich is standard. Be careful when ordering a burger. My wife likes them well done and the nice waitress wrote W on the ticket. It was RAW in the center. I like a medium rare burger and I could not tackle this one. So cook please read your ticket and make everyone's eating experience a little better. PS the place was not busy so that was not an excuse.

Visited June 2014
“Love the outside seating by the fishing boats!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed our experience. Be here at 4:00 PM when the fishing boats come in! Hint, don't sit right by the cleaning station. It's easy to catch some fishy overspray! Children love this place, watching the boats come in, offloading their catch, weighing fish and cleaning. The food was 4 star, but not quite 5. So come and enjoy.

Morrisville, North Carolina
“Great location, food, service, and atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We wanted to enjoy a couple of drinks and some great food on the waterfront in Ocracoke and sMacNally's was the perfect spot!
We sat at the bar and received great service! All beers are bottled but the prices are reasonable and I was impressed by the selection (they had Bell's Oberon and Two Hearted, which delighted us as Michigan natives!).
Food was awesome! We split an Oyster Po' Boy (which was on special) with curly fries. Most loaded sandwich ever, tons of delicious and HUGE fried oysters and a tasty, spicy tartar sauce! And the fries were amazing, we practically inhaled them!
Great location for people watching and taking in views of Silver Lake. We can't wait to go back!

• Visited June 2014
“Best burgers on the island”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Took the family to sit and watch the charter boats unload the fish. Enjoyed the boiled shrimp first and then on to the best burgers on the island. Had some great live music also.