“YUM!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed March 8, 2014

The food is delicious and the atmosphere is awesome! Makes my mouth water just thinking about their food!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We were strolling around and saw this place. The atmosphere was great, overlooking the water, watching the ships go by and sitting in the sun. The food was surprising good. We had fresh fish, drum, which I'd never had before, and it was delicious. The service was good. It was my best meal while I was there.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

As you sit at a table on the dock, listening to great music, friendly service, and friendly locals smile and chat....You get to watch charter ships go out, ferries come in....fish being cleaned....it is everything a fishing town restaurant should be! We got the catch of the day sandwiches which, were flounder...and fabulous, This is my new favorite place to eat down in Ocracoke and I will be returning....my hope, they have a shirt in my size next time!! :)

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited here on a Monday afternoon. I ordered my usual cheeseburger and my wife had steamed shrimp. Very few customers. It took forever for someone to notice we were there. Then, after we finally got our order in it took about 40 minutes to receive our food. How long does it take to make a cheeseburger and steam some shrimp? The waitress found a lot of time to visit some friends sitting at the bar, though. Also, the view isn't as great as some suggest. Plenty of other good options on the island to waste another visit here.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We dropped in for a late lunch after walking Ocracoke Village. This is quaint bar/restaurant sitting right on the harbor. Menu is typical hamburgers, sandwiches, and local fish. I had fish and chips, which on this day was grouper. It was excellent and accompanied by cole slaw. My wife had the cowboy burger with bacon, onion ring and bbq sauce. Nice selection of beers, some wines and a full bar.
There is nothing pretentious here, just local flavor and good food.