“Good place for a drink and appetizer”
Review of sMacNally's

sMacNally's
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Ocracoke
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is a pleasant place to watch the sunset or see what they're bringing in on the charter boats while grabbing a beer and a snack or light meal.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

This was a nice restaurant, outdoor dining was great. Sat right next to fishing boat docks, good view, could see lighthouse. Service was friendly. Food was good, they were out of a lot but still had a good meal. Would return.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Its right on the marina. Sometimes live music. It feels like a vacation. It is one of two waterfront bars (along w/ Jolly Rogers).

It was a nice and very relaxing place to grab a drink. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My family and I stopped here for lunch when we drove down from our summer rental in Duck. The restaurant is outside with a bar under a canopy. You can see the lighthouse to your left and our table was right on the dock. We got caught in a down pour so the waitress put our food in to go boxes. We ate in our van. My son and had the fish sandwich and I have to say it was the best fish sandwich I've had in a long time. I highly recommend especially on a warm sunny day.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

...that's probably the best thing I can say about it. The food was good, not great. It overlooks Silver Lake Harbor, which is nice. The prices were reasonable, but there are other places to eat within walking distance with better food.