“Best food we had on the island”
Review of Jason's

Jason's
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Ocracoke
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Specializing in pizza, fresh local seafood and italian cuisine. Something for everyone. Casual setting and family friendly
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had salads, seafood and steak at Jason's. The food was all very good (not gourmet, but good family fare) and portions more than generous. It was a bit crowded, but I believe that was because the food was good and the prices reasonable.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We ate at Jason's on our way back to catch the Ferry after spending the day in Ocracoke. I had a fresh catch grilled sandwich which I think was Mahi. It was wonderful. My family members ordered pizza and other seafood items. Everyone was pleased. We would definitely stop again if we ever make it back to Ocracoke.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We ate at Jason's on a whim for a later dinner. The service was excellent-prompt and precise. Anyone who travels with little ones knows that is key! My wee ones and I shared a small pepperoni pizza-wonderful. My husband took part in the "Daily Special" drum cake which was done to perfection. (The cakes were hand made by the owner's father that day). This is a wonderful place with a great atmosphere for anyone looking for a restaurant experience done right!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

The pizza here was really very good. But the surprise of the night was the crabcakes, delicious! We had a great meal here with the kids. The atmosphere isn't anything special, but the service is very good and the food is good and a good price.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Great pizza and subs. Fresh seafood and wonderful veggies.
Never disappointed with service or food. Take out is available and quick.