“Beach Food”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Charlottesville, VA
“Beach Food”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

This is the best lunch food on the island. Call ahead for pick up before heading out to the beach. Sandwiches are well priced and huge so be prepared to split. Deviled eggs, salads and desserts are delicious.

Baltimore, Maryland
“simple quick breakfast”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

They had breakfast sandwiches and bagels and my latte and not expensive!! I was happy with my breakfast- it was simple and quick. The place wasn't crowded and they had outside seating.

Visited July 2014
Rutherford, New Jersey
“Great sandwiches for the beach, lots of sweet treats”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Happily, a vegetarian wrap option that wasn't grilled vegetables and hummus (which I enjoy, but eat a lot on vacation!). I had a sweet potato - black bean wrap that was very tasty. My husband and son shared a turkey wrap, and my son had a big hunk of delicious fudge. This place was recommended by another shop owner, I think Zillie's, closer to the visitor's center.

Visited July 2014
Mansfield, Illinois
“Good food, great service!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We visited for breakfast and also ordered sandwiches to take with us on the Cedar Island Ferry. Of course, we also needed dessert. The food was delicious and the portions generous. The desserts are fabulous! We're looking forward to a return visit.

• Visited May 2014
“Love This Place”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I love the soft serve waffle cones here. Keep thinking I will go down there for breakfast or lunch but get busy. We often rent a house and cook there. Lots of yummy fudge and candy. Awesome selection. They have some really healthy foods too. Small but don't overlook this cool place.

Visited June 2014