“Great coffee and friendly service always!”
Review of Drift

Drift
Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Established in 2014 to bring quality coffee, small kitchen meals, real fruit smoothies, organic baked goods completed by people with a passion for serving.
Ocean Isle Beach
“Great coffee and friendly service always!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Loved the iced coffee and teas. Great atmosphere and friendly service. Very knowledgeable of their products. Will continue to go there.

1 Thank Kagner4

Cleveland, Ohio
“Finally, upscale coffee on the island”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I was so excited to find a funky REAL coffee source now opened on the island.

The place has a very cool San Francisco coffee shop vibe. All the woodwork in the place-- counters, railings, table & seat tops-- was crafted from reclaimed wood by the owners, two 20-something formers surfboard champs

This review reflects a week's worth of visits, during which I tried most of my faves. Both hot and cold espresso drinks were properly pulled and poured every time. When it came time for lattes, they offered multiple non-dairy alternatives, soy and almond

The bakery/cafe selection is simple. The locally made granola bars were great (vegan) and my personal fave.

Any biz like this has only five months to succeed before the off season. I hope they make it. I will be back next year!

1 Thank TheHappinessGuy
West Virginia
“Awesome New Place With AWESOME Coffee!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We saw a sign for Drift on our first day in Ocean Isle. We had not heard of it, but thought that we would give it a chance as normally we drive across the bridge to get coffee daily. Wow! I am so glad that we gave this place a try. The interior of Drift is really laid back, simple, and relaxing. The coffee is fresh and full of taste. We ended up splitting our mornings between coffee at Drift and our normal stop. I highly recommend getting an iced latte as that was my favorite drink I ordered. They also offer a variety of yummy smoothies and baked goods. Don't miss this place!

1 Thank Hokiegirl10
Burlington, North Carolina
“Great new place to go!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Really happy to find this locally owned start-up when I wanted an afternoon espresso, but we also ate lunch there when a nearby restaurant was too crowded. The coffee is perfect and I knew I would be happy, but I was nervous about our tweens and teens liking the sandwiches. They loved them--as did the adults! The menu is simple, but I bet we could get them to expand their offerings if we send all our friends to see them! We will be back on our next trip to the island.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“New place with amazing coffee.”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I had a blueberry muffin and it was delicious. I usually don't like blueberry muffins unless I make them. This was the exception. It was very fresh and moist and filled with blueberries. They don't have a big selection of pasteries but oh the coffee. There is a long list of coffees. And also smoothies. You can tell they are serious about their coffee. I only had a regular coffee but it was amazingly smooth, rich, and flavorful. If I am in ocean isle again I will stop by and try there smoothies and different coffees. I highly recommend this place.

1 Thank LAS3760