“Awesome New Place With AWESOME Coffee!”
Review of Drift

Drift
Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Established in 2014 to bring quality coffee, small kitchen meals, real fruit smoothies, organic baked goods completed by people with a passion for serving.
West Virginia
“Awesome New Place With AWESOME Coffee!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We saw a sign for Drift on our first day in Ocean Isle. We had not heard of it, but thought that we would give it a chance as normally we drive across the bridge to get coffee daily. Wow! I am so glad that we gave this place a try. The interior of Drift is really laid back, simple, and relaxing. The coffee is fresh and full of taste. We ended up splitting our mornings between coffee at Drift and our normal stop. I highly recommend getting an iced latte as that was my favorite drink I ordered. They also offer a variety of yummy smoothies and baked goods. Don't miss this place!

1 Thank Hokiegirl10

Burlington, North Carolina
“Great new place to go!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Really happy to find this locally owned start-up when I wanted an afternoon espresso, but we also ate lunch there when a nearby restaurant was too crowded. The coffee is perfect and I knew I would be happy, but I was nervous about our tweens and teens liking the sandwiches. They loved them--as did the adults! The menu is simple, but I bet we could get them to expand their offerings if we send all our friends to see them! We will be back on our next trip to the island.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“New place with amazing coffee.”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I had a blueberry muffin and it was delicious. I usually don't like blueberry muffins unless I make them. This was the exception. It was very fresh and moist and filled with blueberries. They don't have a big selection of pasteries but oh the coffee. There is a long list of coffees. And also smoothies. You can tell they are serious about their coffee. I only had a regular coffee but it was amazingly smooth, rich, and flavorful. If I am in ocean isle again I will stop by and try there smoothies and different coffees. I highly recommend this place.

1 Thank LAS3760
Halifax, Canada
“Greatest Cleanest Coolest Coffee Shop”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Cool urban coffee shop at the beach. Great design. Partner brothers own it, designed it - the owners are on the spot and friendly - coffee is terrific - chai latte perfect - offering what we all crave like espressos and cappuccinos as well as baked goods - spacious with high ceilings, welcoming, wireless, funky wooden tables and wood everywhere that the owners designed and built, nifty coffee sack pillows on couch. - very comfortable spot so go fill your boots with coffee and support this fledgling business - these guys deserve your attention - and you will be so happy you went there to get into a coffee groove and relax a la beachy mode. Great service with a chat and a smile.

1 Thank atlanticbase
Charlotte, NC
“Best Coffee on the Island”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

They have the best coffee on the island. I am typically an Americano drinker...and the one they make is great...but I heard good things about the Iced Black Amber and it is worth the money and calories. I will continue to come here every trip to the Island.

• Visited May 2014